Prologue - Getting Caught

OK firstly:
AAHHHH thank you so much for trying my book! I hope you enjoy!!!!!
Second: cute toga picture I wanted to add. Its my lock screen
WARNING: this book contains swearing!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dekus POV

"TOGA YOU BITCH, I'LL KILL YOU IF WE MAKE IT OUT OF THIS ALIVE" I feel the wind rushing through my hair as I ran for my life through the alleyways desperate to escape the pros. To be honest I agreed with Dabi, if we made it out of this mess I was going to kill toga. It was all her fault we were in this mess.

I mean she just HAD to threaten that guy, cause she and I quote ' felt like it' geez she was an insane bitch.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!" I heard toga yell. "EXCUSE ME?? NOT YOUR FAULT?? YOU THREATENED SOME GUY!"Dabi retorted, if they kept up with their continuous shouting it seemed very unlikely that we would get away from the pro heroes that were tailing us.

"WILL BOTH OF YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS. WE ARE BEING CHASED BY PROS AND ALL I CAN HEAR IS YOU TWO SCWABBLING LIKE A PAIR OF CHILDREN" I voiced my opinion... Very loudly with a few insults, but that's the only way to get them to listen. To shout like a maniac. "SEE HE AGREES WITH ME" "THAT'S NOT WAHT HE SIAD YOU PHSYCO!" oh my god. It was impossible to get these two to get along I swear.

Eraser heads POV

A few minutes earlier

I heard a man yell about being threatened. As I made my way over I heard what sounded like three people having a screaming match." NICE GOING TOGA! THE WHOLE STREET HEARD THAT, THIS PLACE IS FULL OF HERO'S YOU PHSYCO BITCH!" I heard a male voice scream.Hmm it sound like this toga was the person who threatened that guy,  the 'full of heros' part makes me think that their villains. Suddenly I hear a young female voice scream" HEY IT'S NOT MY FAULT. YOU REALIZE PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE CITY HEARD YOUR YELLING! AND YOU MENTIONED HERO'S, NOW THEY PRACTICALLY KNOW WE'RE VILLAINS" this I presume was 'toga' telling. As I heard this I really started running, then I hear a third voice, more masculine like the first person. "YOU IDIOTS, THANKS TO YOU THEY DEFINETLY KNOW WE'RE VILLIANS. BOTH OF YOU WERE TO BALME IF YOU HADN'T STARTED SCREAMING WE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE ESCAPED.... Oh SHIT! THAT'S ERASERHEAD, RUUUN" this statement which I wholeheartedly agreed with was flung from the mouth of a young green harried boy, who seemed to be much younger and wiser than the other two.

Back to the present

I had seen this three person group only last night on the news. They worked for the league of villains, this meant that they were highly trained,. Highly intelligent, highly powerful individuals. And they were fighting like preschoolers, well the seemingly older two were. The green haired boy was simply scolding them.

I had a good view of what was going on from on the roofs. The three villains were being chased down by... About five heros in total, all of which were pros. Well six heros including me, so six pros. Why so many heros were chasing three teenage villains was beyond me.

Dekus POV (again)

FUCK. It was a dead end. So him, Dabi and toga had to fight their past six pros. This wasn't good.

Eraserhead, endeavour, all might, present mic, midnight and kamui woods. Those were all the pros that now surrounded them. Great they wouldn't be able to defeat them all, at some point they would be defeated and sent to jail.

"deku.. What do we do?" I looked at toga. She had a scared look on her face, this was the thing that spurred me into action. I couldnt let them take her or Dabi away. I would fight until I dropped dead.

"we fight"

   OK so please don't  judge mee, but I suck at fight scenes. But it tried.

At my words kamui Woods jumped into action and attempted to hold us down. Dabi simply sent a burst of flames at him. Thats when the fight really started.

As that happened I quickly chucked a knife at midnight. It grazed her neck, which was exactly where I was aiming. If she had used her quick it would have been over before it started so I knocked her out nice and early.

As I took out midnight, Dabi continued fighting kamui woods and endeavour even joined the fray (lol, Dabi must love that). Toga was fighting present mic, her poor ears. And eraserhead was still on the roof, watching the whole thing. The only other hero left to deal with was... All might. He had been watching me. He was staring from he to midnight in disbelief that I could and would take out a pro so easily.

I guess he remembers me. Well I'm not a quirkless little kid now! Nope HA!

Thanks to all for one I have a quirk! I fact I have three quirks, because master said he saw great potential in me. So he gave me two immensely powerful quirks and one absolutely amazing quirk that I love. I tired to use them as little as possible though, to prove that quirkless people aren't useless or worthless. So My quirks are only for emergencies.

I smiled, this was going to be fun.

Of course I didn't belive I could beat all might, oh no no no! Not without using my quirks. But I could definetly put up a good fight and surprise him quite a bit. HA! CAN I BE A HERO NOW??

Of course if I wanted too I could easily become a hero now. Simply easily, too easily it would be boring! I've gotten used to this lifestyle.

   I DON'T KNOW HOW ALL MIGHT SPEAKS OK?? SO PLEAS DON'T JUDGE.

"HEY VILLAIN QUIT MUMBLING! IF YOUR GOING TO TRY TO ESCPAE THEN TRY"

3rd person POV

To be honest the green haired boys mumbling was quite unnerving for all might and he just wanted him to stop. It was creeping him out.

Deku looked up" hmm? Oh sorry" he smiled his award winning angelic smile. " got lost in thought" as deku said this all might hesitated, there was no way someone with such a pure smile was a Villian... Maybe this was just a misunderstanding?

And that second deku attacked, he saw the confusion and doubt in the number 1 heros eyes. He jumped forward and brought out a knife, quickly stabbing into his leg.

Suddenly realising What happened all might gasped in pain, and fell onto his knees, at that all the hero's and the villains stared at him dumbfounded. He had been Stabbed. In. The. Leg! He couldn't belive it. Then suddenly the fight was over. As the villains stared at all might on the floor the heros quickly restrained them. Whilst deku was smiling smugly Eraserhead caught him in his bindy, scarfy thing.

They had been caught.

"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""
Word count: 1185