And how did us witnessing child birth turn into us having sex.

I sigh and tell Casey everything.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Principal Neistat asked us to all meet downstairs at 10 pm.

" Casey did you sleep at all last night "  she shook her head.

" ok you stay and sleep and I'll go tell Mr. Neistat your not feeling ok "

" I don't think he'll let me stay at the hotel alone "

" leave it to me " She gave me a weak smile and nodded.

I took a shower, got dressed and headed to the lobby. When I got there almost everyone was there and they all seemed to whisper among themselves. I hope to god they weren't talking about me.

They all turned to look at me. Wait why are they looking at me. It better not be about me and Ambrose.

"  stop staring at me " I say with clenched teeth.

I heard someone clear their throat from behind me. I slowly turn around and realize they weren't looking at me, they were looking at the boys behind me.

I instantly start to blush, now I look like I'm conceited and think everyone's staring at me.

" hello Mia " Alfie says and takes my hand and kisses it, I'm so happy I'm facing them so I don't have to see the look on my classmates faces.

" hi Alfie, Nate, Sebastian, and Ambrose " that was quite the mouthful.

" what are you doing today " I ask.

" we thought we'd join the class today "

" where are we going " I ask.

" great question Mia, good morning class " Mr.Neistat pops up and answers me as he walks towards the class. We do the same.

" today we're going to be going on a cruise, the Bateaux Parisiens " everyone seemed happy with the choice. I'm pretty sure everyone here has been on this cruise before, including myself. 5 times.

I pull Mr. Neistat to the side " Casey is very sick and she will be staying at the hotel today to sleep in and all "'

" Mia all the chaperones are coming on the cruise with us " he tells me.

" she's a legal adult she doesn't need another adult looking after her, it'll be fine Mr.Neistat "

" whatever you say Mia " he sighs.

We all make our way out of the hotel and onto the buses rented for our trips here in Paris. The busses were sectioned off into 1 seat on the left and 3 stuck to each other on the right with a space in between them that could be folded into another seat but closed so people can walk. The very back seat was like one big couch.

The bus started to fill up but I really wanted to get one seat alone on the left, and the only one left was the one in-front of the very last seat. There were some students sitting in the back seat.

The boys approached the very back and stared at the people sitting in the back. They quieted their chatter and looked towards the boys.

Nate thoughtfully rubs his chin while the students await an answer from one of them.

" We would like to sit here " Nate says after much tension, and just like chickens they all got up and found new seats.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Alfie notices and laughs.

" if you do that again love I think you might lose your eyes in the back of your head " he gives me a cheeky grin. I turn my head to face my front.

" you guys couldn't find any other place to sit " I ask trying to have as little emotion in my voice as possible, I can be intimidating too.

" yes " i heard Ambrose say with a bored tone and with the sound of his voice I tensed up.

I take out my AirPods pro and go to put them on when a voice speaks.

" Mia I have a question but I hope it doesn't offend you " Sebastian says from behind me and I turn my body to face him and tilt my head to the side, yes the only thing left to compete my day is to be offended.

Nate and Alfie have their AirPods in and are closing their eyes, but Ambrose who was the farthest from me had his eyes closed and arms crossed but he didn't have anything in his ears. So if he was awake he'd hear the entire conversation.

" ask away seb "

" if you're poor how can you afford AirPods, and an LV purse, and some Balenciaga shoes and ... "

" tell me when you're done staring at every detail of my body " I say and Ambrose moves in his sleep, quite loudly, I say he's listening.

" Im sorry but you get my point right " he scratches the back of his head.

" Yes I do " I chuckle and he blushes. " well Sebastian I'm not exactly poor, I'm what you call middle class as in getting by but I'm not as rich as you guys that's why everyone calls me poor "

" ohhhhh " he comprehends what I'm telling him.

" well the bag is a hand-me-down, the AirPods were a gift from my father on my birthday, and the shoes are fake "

" fake ? " he looks like a confused puppy I can't help but smile at him.

" yes fake, like a knock off of the real deal, it looks like the actual balenciaga sneakers but it's really cheap "

" but if those exist why doesn't everyone just get fake stuff "

" because its shit quality "

His face clears up any confusion but then clouds again.

" ask whatever it is your thinking " I say and he blushes again.

" well you drive a Porsche 911 Carrera Year 2020 to school, those go up to 120,000 dollars, I don't think that's middle class "

Quick Mia think of something, my mind wondered off to my cars and then my drivers and then it hit me.

" my dad is a driver for this very rich guy who only goes out at night so my dad lets me use the car to drive to school "

" you said your dads an exterminator " Ambrose pipes in from the other side of the bus with his eyes still closed, at least look me in the face after last night you bastard.

" he does both "

" how can he possibly do both ? " Ambrose asks harshly and then opens his eyes, analyzing me.

" I'm not sure, I'll ask him for you and I'll also ask if there's a job opening for you if you're so interested "

Before he can answer Mr.Neistat interrupts.

" alright students we are here ! "

END OF CHAPTER 14