-Chapter 33-

Joohyun Pov
I walk beside Byul in silence, but it felt comfortable and I was thankful for that. "When do you think we should head back home?" Byul asks quietly as I look at her, but she kept her eyes on the floor as I sigh. "I'm not sure, but are you ready to face her?" I ask softly, "I don't think I'll ever be ready. There's no happy endings in the real world so I'll confess and move on." She explains with a unreadable expression which worried me.

"Byul, you shouldn't be thinking like that. There's a chance that you can have a happy ending, but you're just taking it away from yourself." I reach out to hold her hand as she gives my hand a slight squeeze. We continue to walk in silence until she breaks it. "I'm worried about Wheein though. I don't think she'll want to leave especially since she has a reason to stay." I stay quiet as I realize Minji would be a good enough reason for Wheein wanting to stay.

"Yeah I've figured, those two are one now," I say with a soft chuckle but i was worried as I realize that it could affect Mamamoo as a whole. "We'll have to talk to her and Minji. Or maybe we should take Minji with us?" Byul says with uncertainty and I look at her with wide eyes as I think of the consequences for this action. "Well we could but that's for Minji to decide and for Wheein to agree. I'm sure Wheein wouldn't want Minji to leave everything she has here and leave with her and vise versa, you know?" I explain to her and see her thinking hard.

"I understand that, but I can't leave Wheein here. And she's stubborn so I'm sure she'll want to stay with Minji and I'm not sure what will happen with Mamamoo because it's just not us in it." Byul explains her concerns as I sigh and nod my head in understand meant. "I guess we'll have to figure this out in the morning because I'm too tired to think of anything right now." I say with a sigh as I hear Byul chuckle and squeeze my hand gently.

"Let's go home and sleep." She says softly that I simply follow her and admire the moon for a bit. "Do you think she has some type of feelings for Minji?" I ask quietly knowing that it would cause more pain for Wheein if she had to leave Minji behind now that may have feelings for the girl. "From what I'm seeing I'm sure there's feelings on both sides so this will be more complicated." Byul answers honestly and I knew she felt more conflicted on what to do.

"It's okay we'll figure it out together," I whisper as I pull her closer to me and take a deep breath. "Seems like that'll be our saying now, huh?" I could hear the slight teasing which made me smile as I knew she was still herself. "It is, we should get it tattooed on our foreheads." I say with a laugh as Byul joins me, "That would be a bad idea unless we got it on our arm or somewhere legit." Byul explains and I shake my head with a smile as I realized nothing was ever hard or lonely when you shared it with someone.

I'm sorry for the late update! I've been busy, but i just wanted to tell you that it may take a while for me to update since I'm close to graduating now and I've gotta figure out what I wanna do, but don't worry I'll continue to write! And I'm sorry for the short chapter! :/ anyways I hope you're all safe and doing well and thank you for your patience :p
Anyways sorry for the mistakes but enjoy the show!!!