-Chapter 22-

Yongsun pov
I look as Hwasa lays on my couch without a smile. I've never seen her like this before and I could only assume it had to do something with, Wheein. "Hwasa?" I call out her name softly, but she made no movement and I sigh as I knew I'd have to do something about this soon.

I walk towards her and take a sit beside her and wait for to say anything. "S-She hates me." She mumbles before bursting out in tears and I shake my head and bring her into a hug as she clings onto me tightly. "She's your best friend, but I don't understand why you think she hates you. Did she say something?" I ask, but it seems like every time I did she would immediately stay quiet. I had no way of helping her, especially if she wasn't letting me.

"I hurt her." She whispers as I feel her shake in my arms and try to pull back to get a look at her, but she didn't allow me too. "I-I hurt t-the one p-person I
p-promised myself I wouldn't hurt!" She says angrily and pulls away from me as she stands up. "I did this to us!" She yells as she paces back and forth and I was beginning to worry about what had happened between the kids.

I slowly make my way towards but she steps away from me. "Hyejin, listen to me. Whatever happened between you guys isn't your fault. You can't control what happens to you, but I need you to talk to me." I spoke to her softly in hopes of her opening up, but it seemed to have triggered her. She shakes her head softly and looks up at me with teary eyes and I feared she was gonna do something stupid.

"S-She's my person! I should be talking to her about this! She's the one who understands me! Wheein knows how to make the pain go away!" She says shaking again and I didn't know what to do, but I knew I needed Wheein. I sigh as I knew Wheein was a stubborn kid and would want nothing to do with Hwasa at the moment. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding in, but I wasn't gonna give up on her.

I walk towards whether she liked it or not and held her tightly in my arms as she did her best to pull away. "I-It hurts!" She yells out loud and I knew this was out of hand. She finally broke down in my hands as I did my best to calm her down, but it was clear to me that she needed Wheein, not me. "I'm here." I whisper to her and leave a kiss on her head as she continues to sob.

After some time I look down to see she had fallen asleep. I sigh and shake my head as I feel a headache coming, but it wasn't the time to even deal with any of this. I did my best to carry Hwasa to the couch without waking her up, but before I could pull away I feel her grip on my shirt tighten. I lay next to her and she cuddles up to me as I stay quiet.

I unlock my phone and find Wheein's contact before sending her a message. A message that should be clear about Hwasa being in immense pain because of their fight even if I don't know anything about it.

To Wheepup: Not sure what happened between you and Hwasa, but please fix it. She's in pain and I know you are two, but don't push her away because of it. You both are best friends, soulmates and I beg you to fix it, Wheein. She keeps saying she hurt you and whether she did or didn't isn't fair to her, because she's in pain as well. Please save her and I know she'll do the same, but you have to listen to her. Give her a chance to explain herself and everything will be okay, I promise. I love you and please take care.

I turn off my phone and look at the ceiling with a heavy heart. I just hoped that Wheein would listen to me and fix this soon because seeing Hwasa like this has completely broke my heart. I couldn't stand seeing them this broken and over what? I don't know, but I knew as well that I needed to talk to Byul and fix us. I just hope she'd stop pulling away and talk to me. But it was clear to me that Irene had ultimately became a save heaven for her and it stung my heart.

Sorry for the late update again🙁 School is almost over and I'll graduate soon, but just a bit more! So I hope you all understand and thank you very much for being patient with me. I appreciate you guys reading my stories and I hope you are enjoying this story! Anyways I'm sorry for any mistakes and enjoy the show!☺️