-Chapter 27-

Yongsun Pov
I look at the empty apartment with a heavy heart and I prayed that this was just a dream. "They're gone unnie, so stop looking back it's been a month already." I turn to see Hwasa outside of the apartment with a stern face, but I knew she was hurt just like I was. It's been too long for me and I hoped they'd come back to us already.

Many fans have been asking the whereabouts of Wheein and Byul, but we had no answers for them. We smiled for our fans every time we did a V-Live, but I knew it wasn't enough for our moo-moos. I knew they missed them just like us, but we had to deal with the fact they were not here, and we had no idea why.

"Hyejin, I know you miss them too. And don't think I haven't noticed you coming over to Wheein's house." I spoke up on about her habit of visiting Wheein's house at midnight, in hopes of seeing her. "I-I.... I don't wanna continue to wait for them." She mumbles as she looks at the floor and I sigh softly. I make my way towards her and gently pat her back.

"Hopefully they'll come back to us, but until then we must wait for them." I say as I feel her shake her head and put some distance from us. "You don't understand, do you?" She asks, but I could tell she was angry and I wasn't sure if it was with me or with them. I was truly confused about her behavior but stay quiet and wait for her to talk.

"They're gone. They left for a reason, a reason we aren't aware of because they don't trust us enough to tell us. But a reason I know of because I had to eavesdrop on them talking." She says angrily and I look at her with a frown and silently ask her to continue. "Wheein is in love with me and I was selfish and was only focused on my feelings and happiness that I forgot my best friend." She says with teary eyes but holds back and I felt my heart break at her confession.

"Byul-ah unnie is in love with you. But you're too busy in your own world too even notice her and the feelings she's fought to keep your friendship safe, they way it was killing her. They left us because we were causing them way too much pain, more than enough to have them running away from us." She finishes of and I stand there in shock. I try to let everything progress but it just manages to break my heart even more.

"I-I didn't know she w-was in love with me." I mumble looking at the floor and hear Hyejin sigh. "That's because we were too selfish to even notice either of them." She says with a soft voice that could soothe anybody's nerves, but it wasn't enough to soothe my aching heart. "I w-want her back,
H-Hyejin." I cry out and clutch my chest in hopes of easing some of the pain. I feel Hyejin wrap her arms around my waist as I cry my heart out.

I wasn't aware of any of this and it just happened to be in the worst time. I lost Byul and it was because I was being selfish and now I can't even make up for it. I don't have her by my side anymore and I don't even know who she truly is. In that moment I promised myself to be honest with myself and everyone around me as long as it meant that I would have Byul by my side.

How is everyone doing?!? I hope everyone is safe and doing well and I'm sorry for the short chapter but I'm busy with online school :( so I'll be taking off some time but not too much! Anyways I'm sorry for any mistakes but enjoy the show!!