-Chapter 28-

Moonbyul Pov
It's been a month since I've last seen her. A month without her smile, laugh and a month without hearing her voice. I sigh and lay on my bed wishing it had been a month without thinking about her. But all that was ever on my mind was her and only her and I was doing my best to erase her. From my mind....and my heart.

But I can't deny that being away from her did relieve some pain...some. I've been busy with hanging out with Joohyun since I've seen Wheein hang out with this girl she met. I was curious as to who this girl was because Wheein hasn't mentioned her until Joohyun and I caught her walking around with her. And from the looks of it, it seemed as if they have became close friends which was a relief.

I could tell that girl was definitely helping Wheein out with distracting her from everything going on. And I could tell Wheein was happy and at peace, but I knew she was still hurting even though I understand that it's not easy to simply stop the pain. And as for Joohyun she seemed more at peace with herself, it's as if she's accepting that she will have to move on even if it hurts.

Meanwhile, I'm stuck, but a part of me did certainly feel free. I felt like I was more alive? If that made any sense, I frown as I feel a pinch. I turn to see Joohyun standing there with her hands crossed and I rub my hand with a pout. "No need for the physical abuse, you know?" I say as she laughs and lays beside me but I scoot slightly to give her space.

"We've promised each other that if either of us was lost in our thoughts we'd have to pinch each other to bring ourselves back to reality." She says shrugging here shoulders as I groan and finally remembered that we promise we indeed have made with each other. "Fair enough, but what are you doing here? I thought you were gonna take a walk on the beach?" I ask with an eyebrow raised as she sighs softly and holds my hand.

"I've been thinking." She whispers softly and I give her hand a squeeze, encouraging her to continue. "I've never felt this free in a long time. And a part of me wants to continue to feel this way, but a part of me is begging to go back home, to my girls." She says with sigh and I totally understood what she was saying.

"I understand, but what's holding you back?" I question her and turn to face her as she does the same. She looks at me with teary eyes, but does her best to hold them back. "Seulgi." A simple answer but it held so much emotion to it that it made my heart ache for her. I sigh and bring into my arms as she hugs me tightly. I hear her sob quietly, which made me frown even bigger as I knew that she was doing her best to relieve herself from this pain.

As I was gonna speak up a knock on the door interrupts me, "Byul-ah unnie! It's me, Wheein! I have a friend I want you to meet." I was surprised to hear the pure excitement from Wheein's voice but I can't deny that it melted my heart. I look down to see Joohyun wiping her tears away as I sigh and pull back slightly.

"There's a black hoodie in my closet that you can use, that's if you want it." I say with a smile and pat her head, but I see her smile back, "thank you." I hear her whisper as I nod my head in acknowledgement. I slowly make my way towards the door and open it to see Wheein with the beautiful stranger. "Hey Wheepup!" I greet Wheein and bring her into a hug as I hear her whine.

"Unnie! Don't call me that, I've told you already I'm not a puppy!" She says crossing her hands over chest with a cute pout. I pinch her cheeks and hear her friend giggling. "But you're just so cute! And you look exactly like a puppy when you pout." I say shrugging my shoulders and she glares at me. I smile innocently at her and someone clears their throat.

I look at Joohyun to see her with my hoodie and I beckon her to come closer to me. "Oh Joohyun unnie! I didn't know you where here." Wheein says with a smile to which Joohyun smiles back. "And I didn't know you could make friends." Joohyun says playfully as I laugh and her friend joins me. Wheein was pouting like a baby and I see Joohyun pat her head like a cute puppy she was.

"Disrespectful." I hear Wheein mumble under her breath as I chuckle and shake my head. "Anyways this is Minji. And Minji, and these people are my parents. Joohyun unnie and Byulyi unnie." Wheein introduces us to each other after I finish coughing my lungs up for Wheein introducing us as her "parents."

I shake her hand, "Nice to meet you Minji." I say with a polite smile as Joohyun does the same. "The pleasure is mine!" Minji says with a bright smile as we chuckle at her cuteness. "So how did you two meet?" Joohyun asks and I pay close attention to them, I was curious. I was curious on how she was able to make Wheein smile, how she made her laugh even though Wheein was busy running away from her problems.

How would you guys feel about jealous Yong & Seulgi? Again?🤨 I hope you are all doing well and are safe! Have a wonderful and thank you for all of your love and support you've given my stories!🧡 I appreciate you guys a lot! Anyways I'm sorry for any mistakes but enjoy the show!☺️
(Also Minji will be just a random character that I've made up!)