~Seven~

~Third Person P.O.V~

*Lil Time Skip- Just A Month*

Lance sat down on the bleachers outside, Paul Anka was blasting through his earphones as he caught up on some homework that was assigned earlier that day. Allura and Pidge had left him a few minutes ago, going to meet up with Hunk and Keith to walk them back to the bleachers.

Not that Lance minded.

It had been a month since he'd first started staying in America, and so far everything has been going well for him. If you exclude the fact that Lotor hits on him every chance he got. Like now for example.

"Hey Lance!" Lotor beamed, his smile faltering when Lance gave no reply- seeing as though he couldn't hear him. Sitting down next to the slightly shorter male, he wraps a sly arm around his shoulder- successfully yanking out one earbud. "I said 'Hey Lance!'" Lotor repeated himself.

Supressing the urge to groan Lance turns to lock eyes with the white-haired male, looking him up and down before turning his attention back onto his work. "What do you want?" Lance mumbled, his accent especially thick at the moment.

"I want a lot of things Lance, I'm a man who has needs. But I think I'll take you right about now." He said, adding a flirtatious wink at the end.

"Please," Lance snorted, snapping his notebook shut as he did so. "You wouldn't be able to handle me."

"Let me be the judge of that." Lotor shot back, inching closer to the Cuban- who just backed up in respose.

"Hmm, let me think about it...how about no?" Lance said flatly, getting up to walk away only for his wrist to be caught in the process.

By the others were already a few feet away, watching the interaction with curious eyes. Allura being the first to notice her older brother clearly bothering Lance.

"Lotor go away!" Allura snapped, picking up her pace to where they were.

Rolling his blue eyes Lotor spares his sister a small glance, completely ignoring her. "Why don't you go make out with the little short one or something!" He growled, turning his attention back onto Lance.

"Oh hell naw! Did you just call me short?!" Pidge scoffed, already marching up to them. "Keith, Hunk- Y'all better hold me back! I'm about to whoop some ass!"

Snickering a bit, Keith and Hunk catch up to all of them. Hunk being the first to reach Pidge before they did something they most likely wouldn't regret.

"You okay Lance?" Allura asks, separating her friend and her brother almost instantly.

Lance scoffed, rolling his eyes at the white haired male sitting down. "Sí, estoy bien, puedo manejar idiotas como Lotor. Pero si sigue probándome, podría darle una paliza." Lance sneered, knowing damn well nobody could understand him. 'Yeah, I'm fine, I can handle dickheads like Lotor. But if he keeps testing me I might beat the shit out of him.'

"I have no clue what you said, but I like the way you said it." Lotor smirked, blowing Lance a kiss as he walked away.

"What the fuck just happened?" Keith finally spoke up, resisting the urge to snort at how irritated Lance looked.

The brunet shot Keith a playful glare, letting himself sit back down into the comforts of the cold bleachers. "That damn puto has been bothering me ever since day one! It's like he's never heard of the words 'No' and 'Not interested'." Lance exclaimed with an exasperated huff.

"Why didn't you tell us? I could have had Keith beat up my bastard of a brother for you." Allura said, Keith nodding his head as he cracked his knuckles.