Chapter 13

Hi! So I am back with another chapter. Again I am sorry about finishing chapter 12 late. I'm going to just stop writing these though and go right into the story. Thanks for over 400 reads! It makes me so happy to know people read my stories.

Start of Chapter: 04/30/2020, 3:44 PM

♡♡♡♡

♡Y/N'S POV♡

Not even going to lie I was very annoyed, but I did miss Jennie. Why did she have to be around right now though? I am trying to have a peaceful moment with Jihyo.

"Y/N." Jennie says.

"Jennie." I say.

She smirked. I sighed. She's also changed a little. She's more of a baddie before she was shy and cute, but I guess that went away. Time flies? I sighed. Jennie glares at me. 'What did I do?' I ask myself. I glare back at her.

"Why did you bring-" My eyes widen.

"Yuna?" I say.

She gasps and looks at me.

"Y/N?" She says.

"Why..are you with Jennie?" I ask.

"I found her alone because her older cousin wouldn't hang out with her." Jennie glares at you.

I frowned and so does Yuna.

"Anyways...Y/N why have you been avoiding me I thought we were cool." She looks away, obviously hiding her sadness.

I felt bad. "You've been so annoying!"

"I can't help that Y/N!" She frowns.

"Either you deal with it or we can't be friends and I want to keep my friend!" I look down, that kind of hurt.

I looked away. I looked at Jihyo and she frowned. I wanted to ask her is that how she really sees me? Was I only a friend?

It's my chance to know.

I need to ask.

Do it.

Do it.

No.

Yes.