Chapter 12

Hi! So this chapter is going to focus on lovely Jihyo's side of chapter 11. I wanted to give her attention since she is in the story as your best friend. Enjoy!

Start of Chapter: 04/28/2020, 11:58 AM

♡♡♡♡

♡Jihyo's POV♡

I usually hated going to school so much, but I also liked it because I got to see my friends. Others at school weren't the nicest and I started hating myself because of them. Y/N knew about what was happening and every morning she would either call me beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, any nice word you could think of she would say it. That is why I love having a friend like Y/N. She makes me feel good about myself.

As I was walking through the halls I heard people whispering and talking about me. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't help, but listen.

"Has she put on weight..?"

"Wow she's not fit for an idol, but she has a pretty voice..."

"She's ugly."

"Gross...she's fat."

Those comments made me frown. This is a everyday thing so you would expect me to be used to it. Well i'm not cause it hurts me. I've always considered working out and hoping that maybe i'll have the perfect body, but it doesn't work. Y/N always tells me to keep what I have and I am happy she tells me that. My friend Tzuyu tells me not to listen to them. I should just ignore them.
It's simple right? No it's not and they know it's not simple it's actually super difficult.

I kept hearing people say things about me. My head hangs low as I walk feeling tears roll down my cheeks. I sniffle and start running. I couldn't hear these comments anymore. I ran into an empty room, locking the door, and sliding down the door. Crying. I was trying to be silent as I heard footsteps pass every now and then. That was until someone knocked on the door.
I gasped. Was I being too loud..? I mean the classroom is empty so it couldn't belong to anyone. Unless it was going to end up belonging to the person at the door. I put myself in this situation so now I am getting out of it.

"Are you okay..?" The voice asks.

It's a male..that's not good because they call me so many hurtful things. I didn't want to talk, but like I said. I put myself in this situation so now I am getting out of it.

"Uhm..yes I am!" I say trying to sound happy.

"But you aren't..I heard you crying. What happened?" He asks.