Chapter 14

Hi!! I'm back!

Start of Chapter: 06/11/2020, 11:41 AM

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♡♡♡♡

♡No one's  POV♡

Y/N looked at Nayeon and sighed. Okay, so maybe she couldn't hide it from her. Y/N grabs Nayeon and pulls her into a secluded space, while Yuna follows. She sighs and looks at her little cousin who is smiling to try to boost your courage. She sighs and explains everything to her bunny friend. After Y/N was done, Nayeon hugged the younger. It was a nice long hug, but it wouldn't last long because the bell had ringed.

"Alright puff i'll see you later." You smile and nod.

Nayeon smiles and walks away.

"Unnie, i'll see you later okay?" You look at Yuna and smile.

She smiles and walks off, leaving you. After being in some thought you decide to head to your next class.

♡Timeskip♡

You were walking to lunch with Jihyo and today she was in the best mood ever and it made you so happy that she was happy.

"Y/N? Have you spoken to her?" You ask.

You freeze and then you frown.

"Ah! I'm sorry! I should've never said anything!" She frowns.

"No! Girl you are fine. I should talk to her eventually. I can't avoid her forever." You say.

Jihyo nods and is relieved that she didn't upset her too badly. She just wanted them to make up already. She wanted you to be with her and have the best time together. She wanted you to feel as if it's your last. She also wanted you to feel special and have more and more times of happiness.

You were like a daughter and sister to her if that makes sense. Jihyo treated you as if you were her child and sometimes she treated you as her younger sister.

Once you both got to the cafeteria you made sure she wasn't at your table and she wasn't. You sighed and walked to the table. Everyone smiled at you and Jihyo.

"So what's been popping off babe?" Lisa asks.

"Just some personal things. Nothing interesting." You say.