Chapter 8

Hi babes! I was contemplating if I should upload or not, but I gotta keep up with the scheduleI don't really have a lot to say today, but I hope you guys are doing okay. Quarantine is very boring I know, but we'll get through it. Enjoy!

Start of Chapter: 04/17 /2020, 7:57 PM

♡♡♡♡

No one's POV

Jennie's eyes opened slowly to the sounds of giggling and talking. She looked around confused until her eyes landed on you. You guys were that close and didn't even know it. You were still sleeping peacefully which surpised her because those girls were laughing and being loud.

"Can you guys be quiet! Y/N is still sleeping you know." Jennie whispered shouted to them.

Jisoo smirked at Jennie. "Sorry. It's nice you're looking out for your girlfriend though."

Jennie's eyes widened and she gasped. "She's not my girlfriend!"

Jisoo giggled along with Rosé and Lisa. Jennie sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You girls hungry?" Jisoo asks.

Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa nod. "I'm gonna go see what Y/N has to cook."

Jisoo gets up and walks out Y/N's room door and heads to the kitchen. Jennie looks at Y/N's sleeping form and she smiled to herself. 'Such a princess.' she thought. She blocked out everything around her thay didn't matter to her at this verhly moment. She looked at you meticulously. She studied all your features.
Such as your eyes, your nose, your lips, hair, anything that could be seen. Why did she feel such a way towards you? She didn't know. What she did know is she wants you to be hers.

Jennie stops looking at your realizing that she is staring. She lays down once again thinking about what Dahyun would do or say? When they go to the carnival today what would happen? All these thoughts were roaming through Jennie's head she didn't even notice Y/N wake up from her slumber. 'Would Dahyun get angry?' She thought. 'What if-'

"What are you thinking about in that head of yours Jen?" Her thoughts were interrupted by Y/N.

"Hm..nothing in particular." Jennie lied.

Y/N hummed in response. Y/N looked at Lisa and Rosé.

"Lisa? Want to go annoy Jisoo?" Y/N asks.

"Is that even a question? Let's go!" Y/N smiles.

Lisa gets up and runs out, which makes Y/N get up, which then makes Jennie faceplant into the bed sheets.

"Y/N!" Jennie calls out annoyed.

___

Y/N's POV

We were all getting ready for thw carnival we were about to go to soon. It was around 6 pm. I wore something casual. I walked out my room and downstairs to be greeted by the girls. I smiled at them.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask them. They all nod.

We hop in Jisoo's car and once we leave we become crackheads once more. It didn't take long to get there. Which was great. We got out of Jisoo's car and walked. Jennie caught up to me and started walking with me. She's still the same old Jennie.
We pay and get in and we see Jihyo and her friends..including Dahyun. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Jennie tensed up, but glared at Dahyun? Not even going to lie I felt that glare and it even wasn't to me. I grabbed Jennie's hand. She smiled.

"Alright girls we can split up! We will meet where the food places are to eat and we can depart and go home!" Jihyo says.

"The choice is up to you though you can stay longer as long as your ride is okay with that!" Jihyo says.

"You may go in peace!" Jihyo finishes.

Jennie drags me away from the group. I look back to see Jisoo, Lisa, Rosé, Jihyo, and Dahyun following along. I saw a game booth and dragged Jennie there with the others following. I look at the bigger stuffed animals and got excited making Jennie giggle. I wanted it.

"I can win it for you if you want." Jennie says.

"Y/N she might lose I can win it." I turn to see that Dahyun said that.

"It seems impossible to lose Dahyun. So I will win it in one shot." Jennie says clapping back.

I gasp. Jennie gives the guy working the booth the money. She grabs a ball and throws it at the glasses making them all fall. My eyes widened. I look bacm to see everyone else's eyes and they are also widened. 'Wow.' I thought. She wins the bear and gives it to me smiling proudly. You also smile.

"C'mon Jen I wanna see what else you can win." I say.

"I could win that heart of yours." Jennie says.

I slightly cringe and walk away making her giggle. She follows along.

"We'll leave you two alone have fun!" Jisoo shouts.

I gasp. 'She wasn't kidding' you thought. Me and Jennie walk hand in hand to different places and rides. We reached the ferris wheel. Every cliché love story ever I thought. I roll my eyes abd walk away from it. Jennie seemed to cringe at seeing the ferris wheel too. I can see why. Who would want to go on a feeeis wheel when you can do anything else. She takes me to a place with seats and we sit down.

Honestly I was super tired and I was ready to go home. I layed my head down on Jennie. She was going to order food, but I had stopped her from doing so. She smiled softly at me and looked around. I followed her eyes and saw Dahyun. I gasp. I was about to pull away, but Jennie wrapped her arm around me. 'Where is she getting this confidence from?' I like it, but wow. She's making Dahyun pissed though. You both ignored her and kept doing what you were doing.

Sorry this chapter  is short! I don't have much to say, but that's all bye!
Stay home! Stay safe!

Word Count: 1024

End of Chapter: 04/17/2020, 11:06 PM