Saturday Shopping Part 3

Raven POV

I'd found some black sneakers that piqued my interest, then went to the counter to pay.
Melvin came running to me holding up a pair of pink shoes and a pink hairbands.

"You sure like pink don't you?" I asked Melvin. She nodded her head.
Starfire appeared next to us humming a song.

"I have found my items of interest!" She said. She paid for her stuff and I paid for me and Melvins stuff.
We left the store and headed for the food court.
                         TTTTTT
After eating, they explored more shops in the mall.
By the end of their shopping spree, they had tons of clothes, shoes, accessories and other things. Even Raven had fun!

When the got back to Titans Tower, the guys had done trashed the common room. There was tofu, and soda cans, and plates.....and pizza sauce.

"What in the name of Azarath happened here? Can't we be gone for a few hours without you idiots destroying the freaking place?" Raven asked. Something blew up in the background, and landed in Starfires hair.

She picked the sticky stinky stuff out of her hair.
She made a face.
"What is this stuff? Is this the rotten eggs that was supposed to be thrown away yesterday?"

Beast Boy chuckled sheepishly.
"Science project? Heheh......"
Raven facepalmed

Hey peeps! I had no idea how to end this, so I got random! I hope you like!!!

´\'o'/' -Raven