Chapter 25

It was a decently cold afternoon, Iida, Midoriya, Uraraka and I were discussing previous events that had occured today.

"Honestly I don't think Kacchan and I would have won if Y/n didn't distract All Might for us." Midoriya sweat dropped.

"Actually the whole class decided to watch your guy's fight!" Uraraka exclaimed as she smiled towards us.

"Pfft what? Why?" I asked.

"Well you were going against the Number One hero so it would only make sense to see if you three would make it." Iida pushed up his glasses as we turned the corner.

"Yeah plus it was a good way to keep my mind off of what Mineta did." Uraraka sweat dropped avoiding eye contact.

"What the fuck did he do?" My voice was harsh that little freak better not have hurt her.

"He tried peaking in on us girls through a hole in the locker room."

"He may have defeated a teacher by himself but he needs to drink his respect wahmen juice." I sighed.

"That's the only way he would be able to become a decent human being." Iida spat.

"Anywaysss Y/n! How's your search going for this gang?" Uraraka was very excited about the operation for some reason.

I sighed, "I haven't been able to contact another person, I'm pretty sure my cover has been blown so I need to stay low for a while."

"But what about mind controlling all the pro heroes!" Midoriya yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!" I threw my hands over his mouth and looked around making sure no one was ease dropping, once the coast was clear I lifted my hand up.

"You three do know I can't discuss this all in public."

"Yes. But I'm anxious to hear about your new leads!"

"Fine come were going to my wearhouse."
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
We were all payed out on the floor with a giant map of Japan laid in front of us. A bunch of mysterious pictures laced my board all leading to the main villians.

"When I did a search of my two captures initial homes I found these two clues."

I'm sorry I cannot fufil your request of more henchmen you have lost more than anyone else had in the organization, plus the fellow leaders and I have discussed budget cut backs to capture the Vigilante Y/n Takahasi.

We are currently in a base in some random camp nearby I will not give coordinates in case this somehow gets in the wrong hands.

Show improvement or will get rid of weak blood.

-Haru Ishiko

"This letter was found in Reiko Noemis home. And it was still in the envelope, I know for a fact they don't send their letters by mail, that's why their not secretive."

"That's like the camp were going too!" Midoriya pointed out.

"Brilliant Y/n! This is astounding you were able to combine your personal reasons with school related ones. I assume the teachers in on it too?" Iida was mumbling mostly to himself but I took it as a compliment.

"No. The teachers aren't in on it. This is a personal matter and you out of all people should know about that."

The male nodded everyone observing little details about what I told them.

"Well I need to leave, that means you three do too. I hope you will keep my secret."
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*