Chapter 21

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*
Here's your long 2000 word Chapter
*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Aki and I were walking through the school on our way to meet up with the Big Three themselves. I was kind of anxious. I have a child my age looking up to me. It was great but at the same time it was weird.

Her blue hair bobbed up and down as we continued to walked. A bright smile spreading across her face everytime we passed someone. She gave off an peaceful happy aura something you missed.

"So Miss Vigilante? What are we doing today!?!"Her voice was so innocent and pure, I don't know why she idolizes me.

"Your going to meet my colleague and then your going to battle me with everything you got." Aki's face faltered for a second, her face going dark just at the mention of the topic, her pace fell and her whole body wasn't bubbly, it was more anxious.

I didn't say anything, I didn't want to trigger anything furthermore, so we just walked in silence as both of us looked like complete messes. One just because of a battle the other because of life.

"Y/n!" The periwinkle haired girl broke our silence swooping me into a giant hug.

"Nejire." I was still kind of iffy on people, I was going to wait. People can't just pretend to be my friend and then just talk shit about me. I trust them a little more though.

Don't get me wrong yesterday was just me being an ass, but I'm not going to be buddy buddy with people for a while.

"Woah Nejire!!!" My proteges while went back to its original state being a bean, she was looking around at the girl taking in notes and observing small details, you could literally see stars in eyes.

"Who's your friend?" Mirio and Tamaki had made their way over towards us watching me get strangled by Nejires friendship.

"I'm Aki!" She was so excited to see all the best students in the school, I didn't want to hurt Aki's feelings so I just went with it. "Shes going to be my apprentice for awhile."

"It's like a pyramid of apprenticeship!" Nejire was getting all excited as she pulled Aki to the training grounds.

Leaving me stuck with Tamaki and Mirio.

"Y/n, I heard what happened yesterday. Your going through a lot right now. And I get it." Mirio put a hand on your shoulder.

"Your put in a new environment... Forced to trust people who think your a villain.... You don't know who you can actually trust...."

"Tamakis right but that doesn't mean you have to push everyone out."

They were trying to comfort me and teach me a life lesson at the same time.

"You guys just don't get it..."

"But we do. As top students we see more than most it's kind of like our second quirk." Mirio, Tamaki and I were following the two girls who ran ahead.

"I can't just hang around people who think I'm a villain." I was holding both my arms together, my head hanging somewhat low.

"How do you know that?" Mirios eyebrow shot up, his question digging deep in my skull.

How do I know that....

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

"Ms.Vigilante!!!" Aki was waving her hand back and forth frantically at us, her child like nature was something you couldn't get enough of.