Chapter 1

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
Your hero outfit /\
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

"Did you bring the cash?" A cold echoey voice came from behind me. We were in an dark alleyway I was barely able to make out my own hands, people didn't know who I was and I don't need them to know.

I whipped my head around, to see the villain I was working with. I know it's against the hero code, but he has information on them. The male infront of me had burnt purple skin under his eyes, and some starting from his mouth to the end of neck. His blue eyes staring into yours.

"I don't know. Are you going to tell me the information you know?" My arms were folded, I've been in my fair share of trades, usually one of us is gonna get the burnt end of the stick.

"I don't give out information without cash." He said bluntly. You could see a spark of blue in his eyes, he was getting impatient.

"My brief case has your money in it. I'm not giving it to you until you tell me your information." I picked up the brief case making sure it was out of his reach

He scowled at me. "Listen here. I'm not getting robbed of this deal. I'm not stupid there's nothing in that case."

I sighed, "You have street smarts, better than most criminals, but sadly you were mistaken." I opened the brief case to reveal hundreds of dollars.

"Hm. Looks like YOUR not that street smart" He countered.

"But since I'm feeling generous, the gang your looking for has been establishing a base in Musutafu." He bluntly stated.

After a minute he looked at the brief case, "Now. Our deal."

I smirked, "I honor my word, here's your money." I set the briefcase down and teleported across the street leaving a trail of dust behind me.

The dark haired male picked up the briefcase and opened it, revealing the fake money I left.

The male disintegrated it almost immediately, blue flames flying everywhere, and the Vigilante couldn't help but laugh from a distance.

'...A hero that tricks villains... Interesting...' The male thought to himself calming down his temper. "Next target..."
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

'Musutafu, interesting... That seems to be a hotspot for pro heroes...' I was in my hideout looking at my map. The cold silence all too familiar. The room was pretty dark... I didn't want people to the lights under the door.

'Its not too far from here... So I may be able to sneak over during the day... But how to get infiltrate them...' I paced back and forth contemplating strategies.

'Theres no way to do this without being caught, I don't even know the exact location.'

"Uggghhhh"I groaned flopping on my bed.

'Im in a conundrum....' My hands were in my face, tired of staying up all night and tired of things not working out our way.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

'Shit!'

The wearhouse door was rammed open scrap pieces flying all over the place. Cops running in one by one followed by All Might, Erasure head and this bear mouse looking thing.

All the cops surronded me almost instantly , leaving barely any room for the two pro heroes to intervene.

"The Nighttime Vigilante, we finally meet" All Mights voice boomed across the whole wearhouse echoing back and forth until it died down to nothing.

"Hey, I know your the number one hero but it doesn't mean you have to talk like your always on a megaphone." I scoffed at him. Which caused a slight irritation to appear on Erasure heads face. "Your in no position to talk to us like that." His grey eyes staring into my E/c ones. Both of us not backing down. I couldn't use my quirk, it was being cancelled out so I was stuck there almost completely useless.

"If I may intervene," the rodent said pushing his way past the Heros. "I am Principle Nezu of the most prestigious school in Japan, it nice to meet you Yn."

My eyes widened at his words, "How did you know my name?!?"

Nezu as he called himself brought his hands together, "Now, now, I can't tell you that."

I stared at him full of anger, " I can get our of here, I suggest you keep my name a secret." My threatening words barely intimidating to the mouse.

I tried my hardest for five years to keep my identity a secret and he knows.

Nezu shook his head, "Quite the temper..." He started pacing around back and forth in front of me. After a few minutes he turned to face me "I would like you too join U.A. as a student."

"I'm a villain to you guys remember." I mocked the heroes and civilians that doubted me.

"That's true, but you won't be a villain anymore you would be a student in training." The mouse was trying to change me, and only I do that.

"What's in it for me." My arms were crossed. The tension increased. Everything was silent.

The pro heroes looked at me baffled."How about not going to jail." Erasure head growled.

"Oh ho ho." I wiped a fake tear from my face, "Your funny."

"Young Y/n er I don't know your last name, you will go to jail if you don't get a heroes license."

"Bullshit." I teleported to the side of the wearhouse. "You can't put someone in jail you can't catch."

The three heroes shared a look.

Shes dangerous, we can't let her leave.

"Fine what do you want?" All Might boomed.

My eyes widened, they were actually agreeing to my terms, then it hit me "Whats the catch?"

"No catch, you get what you want and we get you to join our school."

"Hm," My face turned to my research. "Is this school in Musutafu?'

"Of course" Nezu nodded.

Perfect

"I want you to help me catch the gang called The Aces." The room went quiet, they didn't expect me to ask for THAT.

"Can we do that..." Erasure head asked Nezu.

"Isn't that the one of the most dangerous gangs in Japan?" All Might somewhat whispered.

"Why would she want to catch them?" Erasure head was looking for a deeper purpose.

"Whatever the purpose is, we would have to help her." Nezu observed, "it looks like we have no choice."

"Okay, it's a deal."

I snickered these full grown adults were getting played by a 15 year old, "Deal."

"Class starts for you in about a week, we look forward to seeing you their." The cops, the principal and All Might left.

Erasure head stayed behind for a few seconds, "You better not cause any trouble." His eyes met yours, "I'm watching you."

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

A/n: That's so bad. Seriously why can't I write.