The thought of meeting him made my hand tremble a little as I formed them into a fist.

What will be his first reaction when he will recognize me?

I shooked my head to forget about him but my thoughts kept coming back to him. I internally cried at that when I can't get him out of my mind. My dear brother did this on a purpose as I sigh in frustration and pulled out my phone and hands-free from my bag and started to listen to songs to distract myself from thinking about him.

After A while.

"Hoor." Someone shack my head making me frown as I twisted my sleep sigh in relief when I found a comfortable position.

"Little one, wake up." I opened my eyes a little and peak at my brother. He helped me get out of the car while I rubbed my eyes. Looking up I stared at him in confusion on why the hell he woke me up after I fell asleep with a lot of difficulties.

"We reached." He said and my gaze went toward where he was pointing and an unknown feeling unexpectedly hit me hard making me take a few steps back.

A shiver run down my spine as my breath started to shorten. Black dots started to appear in my vision making me shook my head as Azlan rubbed my back and told me to count one to ten. Tears filled in my eyes as I started to repeat myself after my brother.

After calming down I looked up at my brother to see him examining at me. I smiled at him to assure him that I was okay. He bit his lips and hesitated for a minute before turning around and start walking.

We walked toward the entrance while I keep repeating. "Stay calm Allah is with you, be strong." that, is in my mind.

When we reached there. I heard the sound of laughing. I stop dead on my way. And started to panic as my hands started to shake making me take a few deep breaths.

"Clam down Hoor, you know that Allah is with you." I heard my brother's calming voice. I nodded my head.

"Bhai can you go first? I will be right behind you." I whispered enough for him to hear because I needed a few seconds for myself.

Azlan nodded to me and started to walk where the noise was coming with me following behind him taking small steps. I was trying my best to relax. When we step inside the living room. I was right behind Azlan hiding from everyone.

"Azlan where were you?" I heard someone ask him. When I step aside and stand beside my brother and put my veil down. Everyone's eyes went to me as silence filled in the room making me mentally fan myself as I awkwardly smile.

Okay, that was not helping.

"Assalam o Alikum." I let out loud and enough for everyone.
Everyone was quiet as they were all looking at me curiously making me hide my hands behind my back. An arm fell over my tense shoulder making me relax at the touch.

"Did you all recognize her? Of course not how can you all recognize her? She is the child that we ordered from Amazon." I bit my lips as I heard Azlan say while bringing me close to him as I glared at him.

"Azlan behave she is your sister." I heard my mother say in a stern voice making everyone gasped.

"Hoor?" The same woman said who was talking to Azlan bhai a few minutes ago looking at me shocked as her eyes filled with happiness and she stand from her place walking closer to me.

I looked at her closely not recognizing her. "She is your Iqra khalla (Mother's sister) idiot," Azlan whispered in my ear. My eyes widened.

"Assalam o Alikum khalla," I said with a small smile and stand there awkwardly not knowing what to do but the next thing I knew I was in her arms getting a tight hug from her.