Just Stop.

I know people will talk trash. I don't want bash everybody who does that because that will be all who I know. They will show that they don't want me to change from the bad one to the good. 

I used to wear that ugly hood not standing up for what I should. Not like I could, cause I was a moth to their flame. I couldn't break away til' I was burnt and unturned from the shadows I displayed.

It hurts to admit but when I think about it I am the one to blame. I stayed lurking in the dark too long allowing the black sharks to bark for me to never move on from the mistakes that I made.

I let them be a blade to my conscience, it is like a guilt trip science. With a few moments where I thought I could do it. Tear off the mask but I blew it. 

I screwed it up and only left myself unguarded. Broke my mothers heart into shards, and it never should have reached that. Drink bleach but it will never delete the facts. 

Wash it out doesn't mean your clean, it just means you made people believe all the lies that defied logic. It was sick and twisted leave it like that but it was to much I couldn't handle it.

I hate waking up and not being blessed. It hurts first like I am gonna burst or worst. I am so sick of feeling sorry for myself as I am hanging on to every word the evil ones say. 

I hate when everyone says, "Please! watch out for the bad apple!" How could if you don't tell me it is a bad apple tree?! When will i get the right warning? Why doesn't that come free?

 It is like if the weather man said we are tornado watch. Then forgot to turn on the alarms when things turn up a notch. 

I am growing, my kid self is being stolen, hold up, no! Time is kidnapping me! sound the amber alerts, please save me from me. 

.