→ 8

Y/N's P. O. V

I finished making the sandwiches, and set them out in a cute way before going over to serve them to the boys. I served some juice along with it, too.

“Thanks, Y/N. We appreciate it.”

Taehyung said, and I smiled. I looked over at Jimin and he had a very distressed, yet confused look on his face, which I didn't understand why. I left the room to check on Minnie, and thankfully she was still sleeping. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and startled, I turned around.

“Oh, it's you! I thought it was Taehyung again.”

I felt happy seeing it was Jimin, and not anyone else.

“How's your finger? Better?”

I looked down at my bandaged finger and then back at him.

“Yeah, it's a lot better. Thanks for bandaging it!”

I smiled appreciatively at him.

“It's no problem. What do you think of my friends?”

“They're all pretty nice! Taehyung's interesting, he likes to talk a lot, doesn't he?”

He smiled, but it had a hint of nervousness that I didn't notice.

“Yeah? Well, that's Tae for you!”

“Yep!”

He looked like he wanted to ask something, but I didn't want to push him, so I didn't say anything.

“I just wanted to let you know that they all know what littles are. They're aware of it, and they don't mind. In fact, Hobi has a girlfriend who's a little! Her name's Marianna, you can call her Ari. She can be your friend!”

I looked at him surprised.

“Really? That sounds fun! I'd love to be friends with her!!”

He looked a bit relieved and happy, too.

“Well, that's good! But, I won't tell them you're a little, you can tell them when you're ready.”

I had a question in mind, but I didn't know how to ask.

“Wait, I wanna ask something. Is Hoseok the only one of you that's, well, a Daddy?”

He seemed nervous to answer, but he still did.

“Not really. Taehyung is, and I am, too.”

I didn't know Jimin was a Daddy! I already started liking him, how the heck am I supposed to not catch feelings for him if he always takes such good care of me?

“Oh? I didn't know you were a daddy, too. Have you ever had a girlfriend that's a little?”

Jimin's P. O. V

Shit, why did she have to ask that.

“I think the others are waiting, let's get back to them.”

I smiled, avoiding her question. I hoped she wouldn't notice that I avoided it on purpose.

“Oh, okay!”

Why do you have to be so adorable? You're not making it any easier for me to figure out what I feel about you. I'm still not sure if I should let myself feel for you, it scares me. Should I give you a chance? You're so sweet, so kind and caring; so unbelievably adorable and cute. You pull me in, but I don't want to be trapped. Not again, not after last time. I'm still unsure. I try to stop myself, but I always feel like I won't be able to. It's like, even if I don't want to fall for you, I can't help it. What are you doing to me?