•Chapter Thirty-five•

Usually, when it comes to alcohol, I usually don't drink much. When I do however, I don't do anything weird or stupid, I just..loosen up and have fun. Like right now, I feel great.

"Hey, (Y/N). Are you feeling alright? You look flushed.." Historia asked me with a worried expression. I look at her and smile. "I'm just living my life. Haven't for awhile, you know?" I told her. She smiled, "I hope you have fun, but be careful." After that, she walked over to Ymir and sat next to her.

I looked over at the cake and walked over at it. I may be tipsy, but I still admired the cake (that I designed. Sasha made it).

It was beautiful

It was beautiful. I want some. I inched closer to the cake, but a hand stopped me. I looked behind me to see Jean. "I think you had too much to drink. Should I get Levi?" He asked me.

Shit. If Levi sees me like this I'll be screwed. That's for sure. But something inside me told me to ignore that. "No! Don't. Try me bitch. I'll kick your ass." I step away from him and go in my fighting position. "(Y/N), he'll see you.." Jean whispered.

Mikasa then walked over to me and attempted to punch my stomach. I quickly dodged that. How did I dodge that? I have no idea. "Shit. That usually works for Eren." She muttered. I am not Eren! I am (Y/N).

"What is going on here?" Levi asked. I turned around to see Levi with a glass of rum.

Shit
Shit
Shit

How do I get out of this? (Y/N) think! Use your brain. I walked closer to Levi and hugged him. "You know..you could stop me if you wanted to..if you know what I mean.." I whispered in his ear. I felt him shiver and looked up at him. I smirked when he stared at me with a surprise expression. He's shocked, perfect.

I get out of his arms and run far away from him. I ignore the pain from the heels and keep running. Hide. Just hide. What I did was dirty! What will he do? I looked behind me to see that he still hasn't moved since I sprinted away.

Jean and Mikasa were trying to get him to speak or move, but it wasn't working. The two backed away when he broke his glass of rum and looked at me.

I started running around the room, getting stares from everyone. I looked behind me and see that he was coming my way. Out of panic I screamed, "Oh shit! This is where I'm gonna die! Hange, Annie! Help me!" I looked at them desperately and see that they are laughing.

Fine then.

I sprint over to Hange and pounce on her, soon hiding behind her. I used her as a shield to protect myself from Levi.

It's not like he's going hurt me. It's just when he catches me, it'll be game over for me. Meaning he'll just knock me out and I won't be there for the party.

"Hange! Protect me! Please!" I hide behind her. I could tell she was nervous. I mean, she was used as a shield against Levi. Who wouldn't be scared?

"Hange, move. She's too drunk. She'll ruin the place." Levi told Hange. Hange shakes her head. "I would but I can't. She's kinda holding me so I can't move.." Hange muttered. Levi then sighed, clearly done with this bullshit.

"Don't be mad when I ignore you." He then walks away from the two of us and I sigh out of relief . "He gets pouty when he doesn't get what he wants." Hange mutters to me. I looked at her and back at Levi, who was walking away. "Like a baby." I mutter.

"I need a glass of water." Hange gets up from her chair and helps me up. I sit down where Hange was and sit there quietly. My head is killing me. Is Levi seriously going to ignore me?

I can't allow that.

I get up and make my way to the groomsmen table. There was Levi sitting down, talking to the other men at the table. I walked over to him and leaned on him. "You're really going to ignore me?" I ask him. He decides to ignore me and I pout.

I look at Eren, who is across the table, looking at me. I smirk, "If that's the case, then I can do whatever I please!" I walk towards Eren and pat him on the head. I sit next to him and smile.

I lean into his ear and whisper, "don't tell Levi what I said. I'm literally saying nothing. If he attacks you, then come on over to me, I'll deal with it." I then lean into my chair and drink a near glass of wine. Eren looks at me and smirks. "I'm so dead." He whispers.

"Well, I'm going to drink til I drop dead. You're welcome to join when you stop being such a baby." I get up and walk over to Hange, who had my glass of water.

"I'm gonna drink til I pass out. You with me?" I ask her. She looks at me, then at the glass of water. She walks over to a near table and puts the glass down. She then walks over to me and smiles.

"Sure."

-

"Before I joined the Mafia, I had basically nothing. I was just a doctor. But here..!" I pause to take a sip of wine. "I feel excepted! You guys don't care about my past, my life!" I put my arms around Annie and Armin. "You know, I appreciate you!" I say, letting go of them and dropping to my knees.

"(Y/N)! I think you should stop drinking and get some rest. Where's Levi?" Armin asks in a panic. Historia rushes over to the three of us and kneels down to my eye level. "You don't look well.." she whispers.

"Levi isn't talking to me right now. That caused me to drink so much! He said he wouldn't. Maybe it's because I ran away—"

"Levi Ackerman!" Historia runs over to him and slaps him. Everyone near stays quiet. Luckily that was only a few. "I need you to go get (Y/N) and bring her..." Historia stops when she sees Levi passed out.

"I..did that?" She puts her hands over her mouth.

"No. He was drinking a lot, I think that was just the last straw. Your still weak." Ymir laughed. Historia huffed, "we need those two somewhere quiet so they can rest properly.."