•Chapter Thirty•

That night, we didn't leave each other's sight. I got to sleep in his own bed..with him. It was like all his focus was on me, not caring that he was a leader of a underground organization.

Like someone normal. That was his wish, right? To be normal. To be free from this.

Though he will never escape this so called hell, he will open the doors of things he never dared to open..until now.

-

I wake up and immediately feel different. Why is this pillow so firm and warm? I opened my eyes to see Levi peaceful sleeping.

I'm hugging him. I'm..in a bed with him.

Oh my goodness.

Flash!

Suddenly, a bright light caused me to open my eyes fully. I tried to get up, but my wounds made me weak, so I could. Another reason was that I didn't want to wake up Levi.

I tried to inspect the area I could see, but that was very little.

Soon, I gave up and closed my eyes. After about ten minutes, I was dozing off. The only thing that I heard last was the movement of Levi.

-

Levi rubbed his eyes and yawned. He looked to his right to see (Y/N) peaceful sleeping. Levi stared at her for awhile until he got up and started his normal routine.

Once he washed up and put his uniform on, he walked out of his quarters quietly, trying to not disturb (Y/N) from her slumber.

Immediately when he closed the door, Hange popped out of nowhere. "Levi, Boss! How's (Y/N)?" She asked innocently. Levi proceeded to walk down the stairs with Hange. "She's resting now." He responded.

Hange then made a huge smirk and adjusted her glasses. She looked like a witch. "Yeah, she'll definitely get rest in your comfy bed, huh?" She said, trying not to laugh.

"Hange—no. You don't even know if my bed is comfy. You idiot..stop."

Hange suddenly stopped laughing and looked at Levi's face closely. "Oh my goodness.." she gasped. Levi backed away and covered his face. "What?!" He asked rather harshly.

"You're blushing.." Hange told him. Blushing? Levi? That's new, for sure.

"I thought you guys were just messing around! You guys are actually serious! Oh damn! This is great!" Hange then hugged Levi, who just stood there awkwardly.

Once the two were in Levi's office, they were greeted by the one and only Eli. She clawed Levi's pants and started crawling up. When she was at his shoulders, she rested there.

"Cats are my weakness." Levi muttered. "And (Y/N)" Hange muttered back.

"You're funny." Levi sarcastically laughed and walked to his desk and sat down.

"You guys are dating, right?" Hange suddenly asked. That question made Levi freeze. They hadn't made it official..but they're acting like a couple.

What are they, exactly?

"No. It's not official.." Levi then sighed and looked at his paperwork on his desk. "Yet." Hange added.

"Yet.." Levi muttered quietly to himself.

-

I slowly got up from the comfy bed and made my way towards my own room. It was quite hard because I couldn't really walk, so I had to use a wheelchair.

It sucked.

Once I got everything together (clothes, washing up, etc), I made my way to the doctors office.

I know that Levi told me to rest for the next couple weeks, but I can't help myself. It's been so boring. The only interesting part was going in Levi's quarters. Like, who has the authority?

Me.

Once I successfully got in the doctors office, I shut the door quietly and strolled my way to my chair. I tried to adjust in my seat and get comfortable, but that didn't go so well.

I slipped and fell.

The bad thing was that he might of heard me. I mean, his office is not to far and it was pretty loud.

And I can't walk and it hurt badly. But hey, what's the worst that could happen?

As expected, Levi rushed in and looked down at me. The thing I didn't understand was that he wasn't looking at my eyes, he was looking down...

I was in a position that he could see my underwear.

Ah, shit.

Once I saw him look away I rolled my eyes. "Never seen a girl's underwear?" I ask. Levi looked at me and helped me up.

Smooth. But in the inside I was dying of embarrassment.

"You're not supposed to be up." He said with worry. It made me feel happy that he was worried. "Who's running the doctor's office, huh?" I ask, crossing my arms.

That was a mistake. My arms quickly fell back to my side. Ah yes, they are hurt as well.

"Do I have to get someone to watch you sleep? I told you..no, I ordered you to rest." He said calmly yet harshly. "I'll be fine. I am a doctor. If something happens, I can always—"

He picks me up bridal style and walks out of the room. I stay still, staying silent.

Alright calm down. This isn't a manga.

"No you can't. Let's make that clear. You can't. You're too injured to do anything." Levi suddenly said.

"Sasha I'm ordering you to watch her. Make sure she goes nowhere but my room." Levi then put me in her arms.

What am I, an object?

He patted me on the head and walked away. Sasha looked at Levi then at me. "Are you guys.." she tried to smile, but looked like she was struggling.

"I don't know." I honestly told her.

"Anyways, I'm going to get you to HIS room. I'm gonna watch you and I'm gonna do it well." Sasha confidently said to me. I rolled my eyes and hung onto her tighter.

-

The two of us were currently in Levi's quarters. I was in bed, bored out of my mind, while Sasha sat there awkwardly.

"He has to have some games somewhere, right?" Sasha got up from the chair and slowly made her way to the closet. I quickly realized what she was about to do and almost pissed myself.

"What if he has like..dead bodies in there?" I ask her quietly. She looks back at me and laughs.

"Dead bodies? Boss isn't that cruel. You of all people should know that!" She told me, brushing my question off.

She turned back to the closet and slowly opened it.