Chapter 2

Scarlet POV

Kim was taking me dress shopping today. I sighed. "7." She said. "Huh?"
"That's the seventh time you've sighed in the last 20 minutes." She replied. "oh. Sorry I'm just thinking. I am happy to be helping Matt but... I guess I thought I'd marry the person I love. Don't get me wrong! I love Matt more than anyone could imagine. It's just, he's more like a brother to me and I guess I imagined marrying someone else...." I trailed off. "Like Josh?" Kim asked. My eyes almost popped out. "Wh-what??" "Come on Scar, it's obvious the way you look at him, the way you dress up nicer when you hear he's coming out with us. And you've had that look in your eyes since you were thirteen. Scar, you're 17 it's obviously extended so far you're in love with him." She stated. I sighed, "just don't say anything ok?"

"Don't worry I won't." She smiled and I smiled back.

* * * *

We found the most beautiful dress while shopping. It was a mermaid fitting dress which proofed out a bit at the waist down. The back trailed when I walked and the veil was gorgeous. The sleeves were like a thick strap tank to but were loose and made of silk. When we were about to leave Kim asked me, "Hey scar, um- what are you gonna do for the wedding?" "What do you mean" I questioned. "Um hello? I do, I do, you may KISS??" She emphasized kissed. "Oh my gosh kim I never even thought of that! What am I going to do!?" I buried my face in my hands.

Josh POV

"Uh hey Matt? During the wedding what are you gonna do about the kiss at the end?" I asked him. We were getting our tuxedo's for the wedding. "Well obviously we'll just kiss." He replied. "Oh ok I was just wondering because you've never kissed each other before and you're best friends and you're like her older brother and what if she's not comfortable with it?!" I started listing multiple things about it. "Woah, josh, chill. It's my wedding. Isn't it supposed to be me getting nervous?"

"Ya sorry. I guess it's more like I'm so over protective of scarlet I don't know why haha." I chuckled nervously. "Well let's go wedding. Team Scatt" " that's worse than Jatt." Matt replied. We both laughed.

(A/N hey sorry this chapter's a bit shorter but I'm getting up to the part where everything starts to unfold.)