Chapter 1

Taylor's POV

Let's face it, I'm just the average 17-year-old girl. I ride my skateboard to school, I wear a lot of band tees and I like to sleep. Today's the 1st day of junior year, and I'm NOT looking forward to it. People always seem to have a problem with me; whether it's my hair, my clothes, what I say, or whatever. They have to comment on everything. As I approach the large school building, I see someone at the corner of my eye. I turn my head so I could see the person better, but I instantly fall on the ground. I groan and open my eyes only to see a dark haired, blue eyed boy staring at me. "Woah are you okay?" he says helping me up.

"I- I'm fine" I reply grabbing my skate board that was laying upside down on the grass.

"My names Sam by the way"

"Im Taylor"

"I got to go, see you around," He smiles at me before walking away.

I soon go to my 1st period which is History. I head towards the back of the class, put my stuff under the seat, and sit down. Sam walks in the room and my eyes widen. He notices me and walks to the back where I was sitting. He plops down next to me, "Hey Tay." he says making me giggle. "is it okay if I call you that?" He quickly adds on.

"Yea, it could be our thing" I say and he smirks.

After that class, school went by quickly. It turns out I have almost all my classes with that Sam kid. I'm really starting to like him. A lot.

Stop it taylor you can't like him.