Désir by GARNiDELiA

The Millennium Puzzle and Euphie's necklace are both seen as they began to glow.

どんなに望んでも 叶わないあしたがあると 目を閉じて それでも歩きつづけた

Donna ni nozondemo kanawanai ashita ga aru to Me o tojite soredemo arukitsudzuketa

No matter how I may wish, the tomorrow I seek will never come. I closed my eyes and continued walking onward.

Euphie and Yami Yugi are both seen back-to-back as they both look up at the sky sadly with their monsters Mystical Elf and Kuriboh beside them.

幾つ夜を重ねても 消せなくて 光を求めてる 振り返る道にはもう戻れなくても

Ikutsu yoru o kasanetemo kesenakute Hikari o motometeru Furikaeru michi ni wa mou modorenakutemo

No matter how many nights may come, I can't erase it. I'm just seeking for a light, Even if it means I can never return back down the road I've traveled.

Euphie held her capsule containing Dark Magician Girl close to her chest with her eyes closed while Yami Yugi looks down at the capsule containing Magician of Black Chaos in his hand. The two then look up towards the sky.

世界は回る 奇跡を祈った瞬間に 他には何もいらない ここにあるのは 「願い」「願い」

Sekai wa mawaru kiseki o inotta shunkan ni Hoka ni wa nanimo iranai Koko ni aru no wa "Negai" "Negai"

The world starts revolving the moment I pray for a miracle. There's nothing else I need. Right here is this future, this hope,

The two are then seen lying on the grass beside each other with her necklace and his Millennium Puzzle glowing respectively in the process.

届けたいよ 傷ついて 傷つけて 全てを失くしたとしても

Todoketai yo Kizutsuite Kizutsukete Subete o nakushita to shitemo

And I want it to be heard! Even if I get hurt, or hurt someone else, losing everything in the end.

The two are then seen staring out at the sunrise on a beach in the horizon with their hands linked together.

叶わない 叶えたい 想いを握りしめて

Kanawanai Kanaetai Omoi o nigirishimete

This desire won't be fulfilled, but I keep wishing, grasping it tightly!

Euphie looks up at Yami as he looks down at her as they both smiled at each other. The two then walk to where their friends and Yugi's grandfather are.