power of the dream by lol

どんなに遠く遠く 離れていたって 信じ続けていれば ねぇほら泣いてないで顔を上げて 一緒に前に進もう

Donna ni tooku tooku hanarete itatte Shinji tsudzukete ireba Nee hora naitenai de kao wo agete Issho ni mae ni susumou

No matter how far, far away we are, You just need to keep on believing. So, please, stop crying, look up... ...and let's move forward together.

The main group, Yugi, Yami Yugi, Joey, Tea, Euphie, Tristan and Yugi's Grandfather Solomon, are all present in image form as the Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters logo appears in full view. Then Dark Magician Girl is seen smiling for the camera before dancing and posing. Then Hinotama Soul and Kuriboh joined in with her before Joey and Tristan joined in with their victory dance. Tea grows angry and this and kicked the two aside.

どうして下を向いて 零した涙を見つめてるの

Doushite shita wo muite Koboshita namida wo mitsumeteru no

Why do you look down, And stare at the tears you've shed?

Euphie is seen walking in the world of Capsule Monsters sadly while it is so dark out.

今日ダメでもきっと明日って 信じて歩いて行こう

Kyou dame demo kitto ashita tte Shinjite aruite ikou

Even if today is a bust, We can always walk forward with faith in tomorrow.

Yami Yugi is seen walking in the world of Capsule Monsters while it is so dark out.

手を差し伸べてくれる人がいて

Te wo sashinobete kureru hito ga ite

Having someone who can reach out to me.

Younger versions of the Pharaoh and Euphie can be seen along with Yugi's Grandfather.

笑い合える人がいて

Warai aeru hito ga ite

And someone I can laugh with.

The world of Capsule Monsters is seen in full view as Solomon's colleague, Dr. Alex Brisbane, is seen in image form.

今この世界を変えるほどの 力が生まれて行く

Ima kono sekai wo kaeru hodo no Chikara ga umarete iku

Gives me a new strength That can change the world as we know it.

Yami Yugi is then seen confronting the shadowed person as the Millennium Puzzle began to glow.

どんなに遠く遠く 離れていたって 信じ続けていれば

Donna ni tooku tooku hanarete itatte Shinji tsudzukete ireba

No matter how far, far away we are, You just need to keep on believing.

Joey fires his capsule and brings out Baby Dragon to attack an oncoming monster while Tea and Tristan brought out Happy Lover and Thunder Kid respectively.

everything is for you, for you

Euphie brings out Dark Magician Girl to attack a monster while Yami Yugi brings out Hinotama Soul to help her out.

夜が明けて もう朝日は昇る

Yoru ga akete mou asahi wa noboru

The morning sun has driven the night away.

Then a dark presence suddenly lurks about as the sun begins to rise.

恐れないで 迷わないで

Osorenai de mayowanai de

I won't be afraid, or hesitate anymore.

Euphie walks sadly as the sun begins to rise and she looks up.

描いた夢 叶えにいこう

Egaita yume kanae ni ikou

I'm going to turn my dream into reality.

Everyone was waiting on her such as Joey and Tristan, Yugi's Grandfather and Tea.

ねぇほら泣いてないで顔を上げて 一緒に前に進もう

Nee hora naitenai de kao wo agete Issho ni mae ni susumou

So, please, stop crying, look up... ...and let's move forward together.

Yami Yugi then takes her hand and leads her to the other. Euphie starts tearing up at this and nods. Then the group are all seen together.