Resolution by Haruka Tomatsu

The main group consisting of Yugi, Yami Yugi, Euphie, Joey Tea, Tristan and Solomon are fully seen together with Yami Yugi looking back and looking forward.

(No need to wait)

(Going far away, I can't wait)

(I'll go your way)

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters logo appeared in full view as Euphie reached out.

白い感情で 願う理想が正義だって 多分幻想で それでも言えなくて

Shiroi kanjou de negau risou ga seigi da tte tabun gensou de sore demo ienakute

If I had just one wish, I'd pay for justice with all my heart. Even if it's a myth, a fantasy, I'll still believe.

Euphie wakes up and gets ready to join her friends to get out of the world of Capsule Monsters.

軌道修正を 疾走に揺れる迷いも

Kidou shuusei wo shisou ni yureru mayoi mo

Somehow I'm lost and stuck -- the path was straight, gut it's twisted up now.

Yugi then changes to Yami Yugi and then loads his capsule.

鮮明で深い瞬間に 追い越して行ける

Senmei de fukai shunkan ni oikoshite yukeru

But when the skies clear up, I know I can run to you and,

Tea looks out and then sees a monster coming as she loads her capsule.

何度も零れかけて 忘れないこの答えは

Nando mo koborekakete wasurenai kono kotae wa

Find my way, the answer's here today. I won't forget, I'll say it one more time.

Joey and Tristan are surrounded by monsters as they load their capsules and summoned their monsters.

無謀じゃない完璧にすぐなったりしない 描いた世界まで (No pain, no gain for dream)

Mubou janai kanpeki na sukui mattari shinai egaita sekai made (No pain, no gain for dream)

It's not hopeless, and it won't be perfect, but it will be worth it. It wall be the world that we have created. (No pain, no gain for dream)

Euphie's necklace begins glowing as a light forms around her. She was then curled up into a ball as both Yugi and Yami Yugi pushed her forward and she opened her eyes.

ただ一つだけを 叶えたって 切り捨てて手を伸ばす 決めつけられたって 強く断然何万回も

Tada hitotsu dake wo Kanaetakute Kirisutete te wo nobasu Kimetsukeraretatte Tsuyoku nanzen nanmankai mo

Even just a single one so If it come true, cut it out and reach your hand to me. I know we have to stay strong, hundreds, no thousands and thousands of times.

Yami Yugi calls out the Dark Magician and activates the Duel Armor to merge with it. Euphie calls forth the Dark Magician Girl to aid him in the battle.

可能性で 傷ついて 踏み出して行く ただ真っ直ぐ感じてたい

Kanousei e Kizutsuite fumidashite iku tada Massugu kanjitetai

There's a chance that we will get hurt, that we can't get out today. I only wanted to feel myself.

Tea calls forth Dark Witch while Joey calls forth the Flame Swordsman and Tristan calls forth Thunder Kid to battle against the monsters.

限界も 葛藤も 繰り返すたび 澄みきるような衝動と 混ざりあった強さを信じた

Genkai mo kattou mo kurikaesu tabi Sumikiru you na shoudou to mazariatta tsuyosa wo shinjita

And if I have to fight yet again tonight, I know that I can place my trust inside, my strengths and the passion I have to fight, I will be strong.

Euphie stands there in the middle of the forest as she laments over what had happened. She then walks off without looking back with her capsules with her as her necklace glows again.