After briefing his dad about the work related details from his travel, somehow pacifying his aunt who pesters him with questions of "What did you bring for me from Saudi?", and secretly giving his mother and sister the gifts and other things that he bought, Jungkook finally involves himself in the wedding preparations. He visits their tailor and brings home his suits for the big day and checks the fitting.

When he finds the fit of one of his suits to be a little loose, he decides to visit the shop when Jennie approaches him and whispers in his ear "Shall we go and see your future life partner? He is a really beautiful Oppa! You will definitely like him!"

"I don't have time, little one. My wedding suit is too loose. I have to go to the tailors and stay there with them to make sure they do the fitting right. Otherwise it won't look good on me tomorrow. If someone asks about me, then even you will denounce me from the post of your brother if I look like that", Jungkook pulls at her hair strands playfully.

"Shall I atleast bring a photo of him? You haven't even seen him yet!", she says enthusiastically.

As shocking as it is, Jungkook hasn't seen his future mate yet! Not even in photo! Junghyun strictly prohitbited Jennie from sending a photo to Jungkook since he suspects that Jungkook may try to reject their choice. The amount of faith he has in his own son!

Junghyun had ordered that since Jungkook will arrive 3 days before the wedding,. He would have more than enough time to meet him before the wedding. But since Jungkook is late, he missed that chance too.

Jungkook replies, "I will see him tomorrow directly", while he starts walking.

Walking along with him, "If you atleast see his photo and say that he looks good, we will be happy", Jennie pleads gently.

Stopping, Jungkook smiles as he gently pats his sister's cheek. "I can say even without seeing, that my future life partner would be beautiful! Even if I myself search for a mate, I may not be able to find someone perfect. But I am sure that the mate you and Mom have selected for me would be amazing. That is why I gave that responsibility to you!", he leaves smiling widely.

What he said is the truth!

Jungkook had given the complete resonsibility of finding a suitable mate for him to his mother and sister.

But the reason he said for it was a lie. He had a different reason in his mind.

Though Junghyun might not know about his sister Sora's true face, Jungkook knows very well about her true colours. His blood often boiled at the thought of all the embarrasment and scoldings his mother had to face because of his aunt, and his father who completely trusted his aunt.

His main thought for his wedding was that, his mother who has already been hurt by too many people should not be hurt by his future mate too.

Because of that reason only, Jungkook rejected the omega girl selected by his aunt by convincing his dad that their family was not very good.

He also convinced his dad to let his mother find the suitable mate for him by reasoning that since they are the home makers, it is most important for them to get along well together!

In that mental state, he was even ready to marry a circus clown if it could make his mother happy. But since he knew his mom and sister well, he did not have to worry too much about how his future mate will be.

Mina is also happy that her son trusted her with such a big responsibility. But she doesn't show anything on the outside. She doesn't expose much even when she starts searching for a suitable mate for her son. She knows very well that there will be many hindrances to her task if she shows her enthusiasm openly.

But, eventhough she didn't show anything, whenever she went outside her eyes were always searching for a suitable mate for her son.

When Jungkook left for a 4 week business trip to foreign countries, Mina met Taehyung at the engagement ceremony of their relatives.

When she imagines him next to her son, her mind immediately confirms that he will be her son's mate.

When they further enquire about Taehyung they find that he is a kind and well-mannered omega. Junghyun also agrees immediately since their family status is also good.

Though Jungkook had said that he doesn't need to meet his future mate, Taehyung must want to meet him, right?

When Taehyung sees Jungkook's photo he feels an instant connection as if they have been together for a very long time and he immediately says yes.

They fix the wedding date to be immediately after Jungkook's return since he will later get busy with their business expansion.

After all the concerned parties agree, the families meet each other the next week and officialize the wedding date.

Jungkook who was flying across the Middle-east countries continuously with no free time, confirms his assent for his wedding through phone and assures them that he will reach Daegu three days before his wedding. Thus the wedding preparations commenced.

Though Jungkook had to stay extra 2 days in Saudi, since he returns on time, that worry also disappears.

Though the tailor's mistake creates a small tension, since the groom himself arrived with the clothes, the tailor prioritizes his work and finishes it on time, allowing Jungkook to return home happily with his fitted clothes.

The next day, wednesday, their wedding has been scheduled to take place at ten in the morning.

Since they have to leave from their home early, Junghyun scolds everybody to go to sleep soon.

They reach the venue on time and when he greets his future father-in-law and gets his special boutennaire from him, Jungkook starts eagerly expecting the arrival of his future mate.

If only this tailor had fitted his clothes properly the first time itself, he could have atleast gone and seen him. He could have atleast seen his photo on Jennie's phone before he went to the tailor's. He couldn't do anything amidst all this tension.

Since all the photographers and other people  block his view, Jungkook could only see his future mate's face after he takes his place beside him on the altar.

As soon as he sees him, he is shocked beyond his wits!

"Bastard, you?", his lips mutter automatically in anger and shock.

Author's note

The first chapter is done!

I am not very satisfied with this chapter since it is a mess. But I promise that the future chapters will be better! Please write your opinion in the comments!!

Don't forget to vote on the chapter!

Have a great day lovely people💜💜