Chapter 1

"Mo...m!"

Mina gives a warning look to her daughter Jennie who enters the room while yelling.

Seeing her mom busy with work, Jennie approaches and settles down next to her, "Mom, you know what Jungk...", but silences herself immediately when she understands the look in her mom's face and questions her silently with her eyes.

Mina's eyes glance cautiously towards the next room for a moment before she asks in a soft voice, "What is it?"

Lowering her voice too, "Jungkook called just now. He said that he will only arrive day after tomorrow. He has got some urgent work it seems. He said that he cannot come back without meeting the important dealer", Jennie says.

"Does your father know?", Mina also asks in a low voice.

"No", Jennie pouts. "I ran here to tell you the news as soon as he called. Jungkook arrives here only the day after tomorrow and the very next day is his wedding. He hasn't even seen his future mate yet. We have decided on our own. I am afraid, Mom. What if he doesn't like our choice!", she worries.

"I am not worried about that", Mina says. "There is no way he wouldn't like Tae. But I am afraid that he would get scolded by your dad. If your dad starts something, then it wouldn't end soon. That too...", she sighs without completing her words.

"Oh..yes! That too when there are people who are ready to blow things out of proportion", Jennie heatedly replies.

"Who is it? Who are you accusing of blowing things out of proportion?", both the mother and daughter jump at the sudden voice.

It is not an exaggeration to say that Jennie is scared out of her wits. She is not a stranger to the numerous troubles caused by her paternal aunt Sora. Though she didn't know the full extent of Sora's cunningness, she knew enough to the extent that the word aunt itself has started suffocating her.

Not only has she tortured her mom, but also how many times has she made Jennie get in trouble with her dad? How stupid of her was it to talk about her when her mom already warned her with her eyes that she was in the next room! How much would she and her mother have to suffer for this stupidity?

Her father's voice coming from the outside, causes shivers to run through her body.

But, as if that voice itself shakes her awake, Mina orders her daughter, "Finish the work soon, Jennie. Pack the clothes separately so that it can will be easy to identify which time each dress is to be worn...", and then turns to her husband's younger sister, "What did you ask, Asshi?"

"Thank god, you atleast remember that I asked you something. Thank you for being kind enough to answer me atleast after half an hour!", Sora exaggerates.

Before Mina could reply, "What is all this commotion here?", Junghyun comes into the room. Jennie's hands which were matching the jewellery with her dress, shiver lightly.

"What commotion, oppa? Your daughter was talking about someone who always blows things out of proportions. I softly questioned her who she was talking about. Your wife is questioning me back leisurely after one hour about what I was asking. See the kind of disrespect I go through as a sister-in-law!", Sora sighs dramatically. "If only i had a good husband I wouldn't have to bear all these insults", she wipes at the non-existent tears in her eyes.

"Don't you already know very well that Mina is a lazy idiot?", Junghyun says and turns his angry glance towards his wife and daughter. "Can't you answer her properly if she asks you something? Have you stuffed your face with so much dumplings that you can't even speak?", he scolds his wife.

Swallowing the words stuck in her throat, "N..N..It's not like that. Jennie and I were just making light conversations while arranging the clothes for the wedding and reception...", Mina answers.