Characters and Story introduction

Jeon Jungkook

Alpha
27 years old
Son of Jeon Junghyun and Jeon Mina
Occuption: Own company
Hardworking, ambitious, short-tempered, affectionate

Jeon Junghyun

Alpha
Jungkook's father
Occupation: own company
Short-tempered, prideful, trusts his sister too much

Jeon Mina

Omega
Jungkook's mother
Occupation: House-wife
Poor soul, loves her children and husband but terrified of her husband and sister-in-law's hurtful words, soft-spoken and innocent

Jeon Jennie

Omega
20 years old
Jungkook's younger sister
Occupation: Studying in college
Very sweet, terrified of her father , hates her aunt with a passion, loving sister

Kim Taehyung

Omega
22 years old
Son of Kim Dongwook and Kim Hyeri
Very humble, sensitive, amazing son, dreams of having a beautiful family

Other characters will be introduced as the story progresses.

Important points to be noted:

* This is not your traditional ABO au. The characters are neither werewolves nor shapeshifters. They are just human beings who are classified according to their secondary gender. This is just a fiction. Please do not take anything too seriously.

* In this au, female betas and both male and female omegas can give birth to children

* This ABO society has been assumed to follow a joint family system where the sons live with their parents along with their wife and children whereas the daughters leave their house for their in-laws house after marriage.

* This story takes place in a very traditional setting. Marriages are sacred and hence celibacy is observed before marriage. Marriages generally take place between different ranks. Marriage within the same rank is prohibited.

* Two people who are getting married hold a grand ceremony where they exchange lockets engraved with each other's name and also blood oaths which makes them mates for life.

* A mate bond can be broken but it is a very difficult process.

* There are no fated mates. The mates are chosen either by the individuals or by the parents.

* In this au, omegas are a bit suppressed by the alphas and are mostly home-makers. But the situation is changing little by little with more omegas wanting to be more independant. But even now most omegas are expected to respect their alphas decisions and obey their words.

Author's note

I have written all the fore-word I can give about the story. If you have any doubts about the story, please comment your doubts here and I will clear them or add the answers here in this chapter!

Let us begin!!