Understanding that her mother is trying to brush off the conversation as something unimportant, Jennie joins in, "Y-es, dad. Since we weren't talking about anything important, we couldn't understand immediately about what aunt was asking!"

True to her fears, Sora doesn't let it go. Instead, "I felt really tired since I have been running here and there to get so much work done for the wedding since the past 5 days. I just went to take a 5 minute nap when I suddenly heard them talking about someone who causes trouble by blowing things out of proportions all the time. You already know very well whom they talk about like that..", Sora rubs at her eyes vigorously to make up for the absent tears, making Junghyun furious.

'We are finished', decides Jennie in her mind and starts calling all the gods for help.

Before Junghyun could start spitting fire at them, Mina intervenes, "Asshi, what are you saying? How could anyone say that about you - especially us? We were talking about blowing balloons for the decoration! I was warning her not to blow the balloon too much or it would burst..You have misunderstood us! Are Jennie and I that kind of people? Look, look here! We have prepared two sets of dresses each for both you and your daughter Hwasa for the wedding!", Mina shows the dresses to her.

Since Mina had already bought their dresses costlier than her own, knowing about her knitpicking mentality beforehand, peace is established in that moment.

But this peace is not permanent! They have to tell Junghyun about the news of Jungkook's arrival. What will happen then?

But knowing she cannot hide the news forever, Mina tries to tell him, when "Did your son call?", Junghyun himself asks. "Is your son going to arrive before the wedding or is he going to sleep there till someone else exchanges wedding vows here?", he laughs at his own sarcasm.

If they don't laugh with him he will get angry!

Though Sora laughs along with him immediately, Mina's heart hurts for her son. "How could you say such a thing? He isn't there for his leisure. Didn't you yourself say that the orders are worth millions? Why are you mocking him when he is being sincere about his work?", she takes his side.

Unwilling to accept the truth, "Big work! How could he sit there when he knows that his wedding is in 3 days? Doesn't he even hve the brain to inform when he will arrive?", says Junghyun irritably.

When Jennie tells him the information about his arrival to calm him down, he gets angry about that too.

"Day after tomorrow? What if something unfortunate happens? Just imagine if the flight itself is cancelled? What will he do then? Does he ever think through his actions? Is Saudi Arabia a neighbhour country? That if the flight gets cancelled he can drive here? You have enough words to support your son at any chance, but what about his foolishness? It is all my fate that I have to deal with idiots like you! I will talk to him right now!", Junghyun face palms himself as he walk away to call Jungkook.

"What can we do, oppa? Neither your wife nor your children listen to your words! This is all because of bad luck. See, a few days before wasn't it a Saudi plane which crashed when it was flying over the sea? If something like that happens, we wouldn't even get to know about it till late! Why didn't Jungkook think of this?", Sora adds oil to the flames while walking beside her brother.

"See mom, how heartless can she be that she talks like this about Jungkook?", Jennie explodes, while Mina prays sincerely, "God! Please save my son from all these bad words! Bring him back to me safely please!"

After many such frequent occurences, Jungkook finally comes home on the day before the wedding just as he promised and makes some people happy whereas a few others' hearts burn.