Nightmare (Fluff)

~Sasha's POV~
I was asleep in bed with Octavio, he was behind me, fast asleep. I flinched a little as I slept. Was this a nightmare? A horrible dream that caused these reactions? My past... will always come back to haunt me.

In this nightmare... I was in a lab, tied to a steel table, my vision was partially blurred. I could see that I was in a familiar place.... this is where I was experimented on when my power was revealed. Scientists tested to see if they could turn me into a weapon... it was like torture. I was given drugs that messed with my head, made me feel on edge all the time.

I could see figures in lab coats and masks, filling syringes with more messed up drugs to experiment with me. I started to jerk around in my restraints, growling. "No... No!" I yelled in both anger and fear. "Shut up! You have no say in this!" Yelled one of the figures. I kept jerking around, making the table shake and move as I screamed in resistance "No! Get away from me! NO!!!!" As I was injected with the drugs I let out a deafening scream and I was suddenly awake, screaming, moving frantically and backing up against the wall.

My reaction woke up Octavio immediately "What?! What happened?!" He said very quickly and saw me panting with my back against the wall, tears in my eyes. "Sasha? Mi amor? What's wrong?" He asked as he moved closer to me, his hands touching me in a comforting way as I'm trembling. "I-I had a n-nightmare... I was back in that lab... being... experimented on and tortured..." as I wrapped my arms around myself, Octavio moved up next to me on the bed and held me close.

"It was just a bad dream babe, I'll protect you hermosa... no matter what." He says, kissing my forehead making me feel better. I nuzzle closer to him, against his strong, warm chest. We both get back under the covers, Octavio holding me close to him still and falling asleep like that. He was so amazing, more than I expected, I'm so happy that my life went in this direction, becoming a legend in the Apex games, and meeting Octavio.

~Author's Note~
Sorry that this is such a short chapter, I'm still new to this, but I hope you guys enjoy. Feel free to leave suggestions for me, vote for my story and follow me.