After the Party

~Octane's POV~
My head is killing me, I groan a lot as I see some sun come through the blinds. Wait, this doesn't look like my room-. I turn and see Sasha asleep next to me. Shit! I'm in her room?! I sit up and blush, did she take me here? She must really care. I lay on my side and look at her sleep peacefully. I chuckle to myself "Heh cute." What's this feeling in my chest? I'm I really falling for her? I gentle move her hair out of her face and notice a small scar on her temple. "Huh?" I look at it closer, gently rubbing my thumb against it, wondering how she got that scar.

As I touched it she shifted a little in her sleep, making me pull away and tense up. I didn't want to wake her. I feel my phone in my pocket and I pull it out, playing some games as I wait for her to wake up. She so cute when she sleeps, so peacefully and beautiful.

~Time skip to an hour later~
I see her move around a bit and her eyes flutter open "Morning hermosa~" I say as I'm laying on my side on her bed. She looked up at me and blushed "Mmm morning" she said and sat up, showing that she was in a tank top and panties, making me blush too. "Heh um what happened last night?" I asked, feeling nervous.

~Sasha's POV~
I wipe my eyes and look at him "You were really drunk and... I'll just be honest." I turn to him to tell him about what Mirage said. "I asked Mirage if you liked me and he said you did." His eyes widen "and I wanted to tell you.... I like you too." Both our faces were red, he looked shocked but relieved. "Y-You do Sasha?" "Yeah, a lot" I smile and I put my hand over his hand on the bed, he holds my hand and smiles too. "Heh I didn't think I'd get so lucky hermosa." I tilted my head "what do you mean?" He lined his fingers up with mine, looking out how much bigger his hands are then mine "I mean, I can't believe that... the most beautiful woman.. I've ever met wants to be with me." Our fingers intertwine and we look into each other's eyes.

Our faces draw closer and closer to each other, I closed my eyes and let my lips meet his, in a gentle kiss. This kiss got more intense as we went. After a minute we pull away for air, I was panting a bit, blush's cheeks, a fiery look of love in my eyes like in his. We kiss again and deepen it, with tongue. He suddenly pulls me closer to him, in his lap straddling him, his hands on my smooth waist. After we pull away for air, we cuddle in bed for a bit and talk, asking questions to know each other better. I'm so surprised that he likes me too, I'm so happy.

~time skip to a few months later~
My time as an Apex Legend has been amazing so far! I've won many matches and have lost many too, I've trained and trained to get better, it's been paying off. I have a fan base now, they've been so supportive and I share my battles and many other things on social media, like Octavio. Speaking of Octavio, me and him have been together for a few months now, we've been enjoying each other's company and love a lot. He has definitely influenced me, our fan bases call us "The Lovestruck Daredevils" they LOVE that we're together, a lot of them have said that they shipped us from the beginning, with plenty of footage of our battles together and even against each other on YouTube.

~One morning~
~Octane's POV~
It was the weekend, I wake up with mi amor~ in my arms. She was nuzzled close to my bare chest. So cute, but she can be dangerous and I dig that. She wakes up and stretches, her hair all messy. "Mmm morning babe." I love hearing her call me that "Morning mi amor~" she giggles and we tiredly kiss each other. "Want some breakfast hermosa?~" I say smoothly. I brush her hair and she brushes mine, she likes my hair more than I thought. "Pleeeease let me dye your hair babe." "Mmmm maybe." She smiles and we make breakfast in her room her in the Apex Base.

We decided to go train a bit together, we've become very synchronized in the arena. We practiced for an hour and did a live stream of it, talking to our fans and answering questions. I'm so glad I got be a legend.

~Authors note~
Thx for reading! I might be doing a Smut chapter next, not positive though so don't get too excited~
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)