Celebration

~Sasha's POV~
I felt amazing after that match, I can't believe i won my first match in the Apex Games! I couldn't have done it without Octane... oh and Mirage. I walked to my room in the Apex Headquarters with Octane. His room was only a couple doors down from mine.

"Hey hermosa?" He said as I stopped at my door. "Yeah?" "Uhh I was wondering if um... you like to go to the party with me?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "O-oh, like as a d-date?" I asked with red cheeks. Was he asking me to be his date? Omg! "Uhhh hehe yeah amiga, I want you to be my date to the party." He said looking at me through those goggles. "O-Ok I'd love to." I say feeling shy, looking up at him. "Really? Sweet! I'll be back in an hour!" He practically sped right into his room, but came back as I opened the door to mine. "Oh and you'll get to see my face for the first time amiga! So try not to freak out! See ya soon!"

He ran over to his room and I stepped into mine, leaning against the door then proceeding to jump around in excitement, on the inside I was squealing. I just got asked out by Octane! I can't believe it! Ahhhhh! I opened up my closet and looked through my clothes, I had pretty much all my clothes from home, but what to wear? I open up my closet and look through the hanging clothes, looking for something cute. This is gonna be casual so I don't have to be dressy, thank god! I'd be so embarrassed to be dressy since I'm already insecure.

I found a cute, red, off the shoulder top and then I dug through my drawer and find these high waisted, denim shorts that hugged my curves, and my converse. (Outfit below)

I do my makeup, just concealer, foundation, a little eye liner, and a nice pink lipstick

I do my makeup, just concealer, foundation, a little eye liner, and a nice pink lipstick. I brushed through my hair and pulled it up on top. "I hope he likes it." I say to myself as I grab my crossbody purse and put some of my makeup and phone in it. I suddenly hear a quick knock at my door, he was here "I'll be right there!"

~Octane's POV~
I waited at the door, messing my hair a bit. I wanted to look good for her. I fix the collar of my cropped vest (idk what to call it) and quickly grabbed a wrench to tweak one of my legs. (What he looks like on the right. Pretty hot if ya ask me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

The door opens and there she was, she showed a lot of skin

The door opens and there she was, she showed a lot of skin. That top made her chest a little bouncy, those shorts looked sexy on her, she's so damn curvy! I blush and notice her blush too, probably cuz I don't have my mask on. "Hey, Uhh." "H-Hey." She replied, looking so shy. "You look... amazing." I say, clearing my throat, embarrassed that someone can actually see my face and how much I'm blushing. "O-Oh thank you." We laughed nervously as we stood there "Uhh is it scary to see my face?" I asked, getting nervous. "Uh n-no actually you.." she pulls some of her hair behind her ear "You look really h-handsome." Her face was on fire and so was mine "O-Oh haha" I scratched the back of my neck chuckling nervously "you flatter me amiga."

"Well." Holds my hand out to her "You ready to go hermosa?" I asked smoothly. She looked at my hand and up at me. "As ready as I'll ever be." She grabs my hand, her hands so soft. We made our way to the lounge, where the party was, holding hands. I wonder what the other legends would think... ugh who cares?! I wanna make her happy! "We're gonna have fun tonight amiga. I'm already surprised that you actually wanted to be my date." I say honestly. "Really? Why?" I tense up a little and squeeze her hand for a quick second.

"I-I don't know, I just never thought that I even had a chance with you." I say looking over at her. "I didn't think that I'd have a chance with you. You're so popular and have soooo many fans." She says. "Hey, I do this for the rush... the fans are just a bonus." I say smiling as I look down at her. We walk into the lounge/bar some were at the bar having drinks, some were on the couches. Mirage was sitting on the couch with Wraith, then spotted us. "Well well look who's decided to join us!" He says getting up and greeting us. "Hey Elliot" I call him by his real name out of the arena, he's my amigo. "H-Hi" said Sasha, feeling a bit shy.

~Time skip cuz I'm lazy~
~Sasha's POV~
Me and Octane were drunk at the party. Well I was ok, my powers give me a high alcohol tolerance, so I was just a bit tipsy. Octane was wasted, having alcohol and his stim. "Oh what a rush!" He flops down on the couch next to me, we were laughing and he leans over on me "Hahaaa I'm having an amazing time with youu." He says slurring his words. His muscular body was against mine, I was blushing and he looked up at me smirking as he laid his face in my chest, like literally in my breasts. I start to blush, I sigh and chuckle "You enjoying yourself down there?" "You know it hermosa." I looked at him smiling "what does 'hermosa' mean Octavio?" He looked up at me and sat up, his face close to mine "haha it means beautiful." He says smoothly making me blush.

That's what that meant? I never would've guessed... he thinks I'm beautiful? I blush and notice that some of the legends went back to their rooms already. Mirage was at the bar clean glasses and making one last drink for a few of the other legends. After everyone was gone I flop Octane on the couch since he was so drunk. And went up to the bar "Hey Elliot? Can I ask you something?" He looked over "Yeah, what is it?" He asked as he put a glass down. "Well uh... do you have any idea if.. Octavio likes me?" I say feeling nervous. He looked at me blankly for a few seconds "Are you kidding? He's got a crush on ya Sasha. A lot of us did, even a few of the other girls." I blush as he told me this. "He really likes me?" I ask, doubting his claim "Yeah, even drunk, he was with you the whooole time." I look over at him as he twirled a stim as he's drunk and it flying out of his hand, him looking around like an idiot.

"Well, I'm glad he feels the same way-" my eyes widen as I say that, did I just admit that I like him too?! "Wait- feel the same way?" He looks at me as he puts the towel he was washing glasses with on his shoulder. "Do you- ohhhhhhh!" He gets that stupid look on his face "No no! I did not-!" "You like him too!! Hahaha you admitted it!" He yells at him in a fun way. "Uggggh" I groan as I sit at the bar, hiding my face "haha! You like Octane! You like Octane!" He chants. "Okkkkk I do" I sigh and look over at Octavio, as he falls over the back of the couch, laughing and wasted.

"I should probably take him back to his room" I say as I get off the bar stool. "Take him to your room." I looked back, puzzled "why my room?" He shakes his head and sighs. "This is your chance, I think he needs someone like you, you get his style, you're definitely not boring, even though he has a bunch of fans, he gets lonely." I looked back at Octavio as he tries to get up from the couch. "Mmmmmm fine!" "Yes!" He high fives a clone of himself "good luck Sasha!" He says as I walk over to the couch and help Octavio get up and take his hand.

"Come on Octavio." "Heyyyy where are we going?" He say with a slur in his voice. "My room, come on" I pretty much lead him to my room, trying to make sure he doesn't run into anything and unlock my door, dragging him through the door and onto my couch. "Like what youuu've done with the place." He said as he looked around "uh thanks." He gets up and stumbles into my room and flops onto my bed "Ooooh are we gonna ya know?" He asks as he hiccups "No Octavio, you're drunk and it's late anyway." I say from the bathroom connected to my bedroom with the door open.

I see that he already passed out on my bed and sigh, I start to undress even though the door was open.

~Octane's POV~
Man I'm really drunk. Did I almost pass out- wow. I see Sasha naked in the bathroom, starting a shower, I freeze and feel my face heat up, she's hot. Damn, I knew that rockin body would look good but... damn. I turn around so she doesn't notice that I saw her. I'm so tired, my head is killing me.. so I'll just... fall.. asleep.

~time skip of her shower~
~Sasha's POV~
I step out of the shower and dry myself off and get in my usual tank top and panties that I sleep in. Should I put shorts on? Nah, I'm too damn tired. I lay in bed next to Octavio, blushing "I guess we'll see what happens." I get in bed and fall asleep peacefully.

~Authors note~
Sorry that this was so long, I hope it wasn't bad. Thx for reading! 💖