Chapter 16 : The Spoken Truth

Start from the beginning

"I'm the one who has been signaling you, dear, I'm sure an intellectual human like you would be quick to notice. Or am I wrong?" The voice softly answered, a teasing tone at the end of it.

"I don't know, you think. Where are you? Why aren't you showing yourself?" I asked back, gulping my drying throat.

"Very well, I'm right in front of you."

My eyes that were too busy concentrating the empty room I was in, all of the sudden stops unexpectedly. Processing all of the words the voice had said. Biting my lips out of habit, I linger my eyes back to the creature right in front of me.

The wolf?

"Are you scared, Y/N?" As the voice speaks again, the wolf turns its attention from licking its paws to completely eyeing my seated form. Uncertain, I gulped my throat again, eyeing back the wolf as I reply, "No, why would I?"

"Marvelous, Just what I wanted to hear" The voice rang loudly this time, a pleased hum following right behind.

"Then, Let me ask you a simple question, dear. In this journey that shall be in your path— would you choose to believe or ignore?"

A minute passed, my eyes were still attached to the atrocious emerald eyes. It was as if the wolf's expression was challenging me, how it has the most calmest posture as it lay there. Mind still blank, comprehending the mysterious question.

"What do you mean-"

"Choose wisely, Y/N. Time's ticking. So, Believe or not?"

"I choose to...believe" I answered, leaving a deep huff of breath afterward.

My answer though, it seems to ruin the whole situation. Everything surrounding me seems to shattered slowly, menacingly. The white color ripping off from the wall. Truly, All I could sense was how the wolf stands up from its position, how the voice started to quivers shakily, and how the seat I was on started to tremble viscously under my hold.

"I'll help you remember, Good luck Y/N."

____

"Y/N?"

"Princess?"

"Y/N."

"Princess smells so good, hm?"

"Y/N, wake up."

"Alpha likes it."

"Y/N, hey!!!"

"Ah!"

Jumping from the depth of your dreams, you were forced to open your eyes from the hands that were shaking your body tremendously. The hands were still there as you look around, noticing the unfamiliarity between the interiors of the room.

It wasn't the white room, nor was it your room. You were engulfed warmly right underneath dotted patters of one's blanket. Tucked right on this unfamiliar bed.

"Y/N..? Hey, look at me." Soft hand retreating back from the space when it gripped you, your eyes followed the action. Quickly finding a sudden relief after seeing the familiar eyes. It was Lizzy, your friend.