4 0

R M

It's the day of Tae's birthday and we were getting the place ready for the party. Tae was super excited for his big day. We bought him a crown so he can wear later on but he found it too early and he's been wearing it since the morning. The place just finished getting clean and we sprayed a bunch of fabreeze so it can smell nice.

"This is the cleanest I have seen this place in a while." Yoongi says.

"How long do you think it's going to stay this way?" Jin asks.

"Not long." Jungkook laughs. "It's going to be crazy tonight!!!" He says doing a little dance.

"Not too crazy I hope." I shake my head.

"Crazy bro!" Tae says and we all look at him confused.

"Ok..." Jimin says and burst into laughter.

"Well we should head out for the remaining stuff we need." Hoseok says.

I agree with him and we start to head out. Kookie, Tae, and Yoongi stayed to put up all the decorations.

"Should we get more drinks while we're at it?" Jin asks.

"YEAH!" Kookie says all crazy.

"Why do you seem more excited than Taehyung today?" Hoseok chuckles.

"I love." Kookie says hugging Tae.

Awww.

I join them in their hug, "You guys are adorable." 

"It's going to be a packed night!" Jin mentions.

"Yeah, we're going to have a lot of people." 

We invited all of our close friends, some family, and some of our friends from bighit.

"Do you know if Celeste is coming?" Jimin asks.

Hobi smacks him. "Ow. What was that for?" Jimin whines.

"No." I frown. "She just has a really tight schedule right now."

"Don't be sad!" Jimin hugs me.

"Yeah! Maybe we can all pay her a visit soon?" Kookie says joining the hug.

The boys give me a group hug making me feel a little better. I really do miss her. The last time we spoke she was telling me how the guy she's working for was being an ass. I hope everything is going ok for her.

.

.

.

The house was ready and all the boys were ready to party. We were waiting for our guests to arrive. The first people to arrive was Tae's family. Friend after friend kept coming in making the room a bit more crowded now. My family walked through the door and I went to greet them. They wished Taehyung a happy birthday and gave him his gift. This boy had a table full of gifts. 

I hugged my mom and we started to catch up. She wanted to know more about Celeste. I told her she was really special and great.

"I can tell she's making you happy. Will she be here tonight?" My mommy asks.

"Unfortunately not." I frown. "She has a really busy schedule at the moment. She's working on a new music video and they have a short timeline for it."

"What a shame." My mother tells me rubbing my back. "I'm sure she would've wanted to be here."

"Welcome everyone! We're all here to celebrate the one and only TAEHYUNG! Happy birthday man. Everyone ready for a great night?!"