3 1

N O V A

"Thank you so much for coming tonight!Hope you guys had fun. I love every single one of you! Goodnight and be safe!" I say and bow to the crowd.

I walk backstage and into my dressing room. 

"Hey you did amazing!" Namjoon says coming in behind me.

"Thank you." I smile.

This is our sixth show of the tour. Six more shows to go and I'm done. Namjoon tagged along with me since they are on break.  Honestly it's been really fun. He's really funny and cute.

And as you can guess the media is going crazy. The dating rumors are all over the place. We honestly really act like a couple. We hold hands, cuddle, and here and there kiss.

I ended my fake relationship with Noah, I feel free and so much better now. Him and I are really good friends now. Fake dating was just not for us. My management loves Namjoon but they don't think I should jump into a relationship right now.

"Thank you so much for joining me on tour." I tell him as I plop on the couch. "Woo I'm tired."

"There's nothing better I could've done." He smiles sitting on the arm of the couch. "Here have some water."

"Thanks! So I have tomorrow off we should definitely do something fun."

"Yes! I'll start looking at stuff we can do."

I chuckle, "I'm excited."

 "Same." His cheeky little smile shows.

"Alright we'll I'm going to change I'm so sweaty in this outfit.

"Sounds good." He says looking into his phone but remains there.

"Ah Joon."

"Yeah? Okay so we can go to the-."

"You kinda have to go out of the room in order for me to do that." I say and he looks up blushing.

"Right. Sorry."

I chuckle as he exits. I can't wait to get to the hotel and shower. I grab my pair of blue ripped jeans, grey crop top, and light pink adidas. Much better. I exit the room and meet up with everyone. We like to do this thing where we thank all the staff of the stadium and order them some food.  We do it after every show.

Everyone was gathered around as my manager spoke.

"Would you like to add a couple of words Nova?"

"Thank you guys so much! For your hardwork and effort and helping my shows go smoothly and great. We all appreciate it so so much!"

"Thank you! We're just doing our job." A girl sweetly says.

"It's still appreciated greatly. I know it can be tough and a lot sometimes and we just want to let you guys know that we appreciate your hard work and are aware of what goes on behind the curtains, and we got you guys something." I say and wait for the food to come in. "You guys must be hungry, I know I am!"

All the crew said thanks and that they appreciate it. I even got some hugs and take pictures as well.

"Would it be possible if you joined us?" One of them asks.

"We should be heading back to the hot-." I interrupt my manager.

"Yeah of course!" I say pulling Namjoon with me.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Thank you guys! Bye!" I say as I walk out the door.  "That was fun."

"Yeah they're pretty cool." Namjoon says letting out a burp.

"Ew." I scrunch my nose then giggle.

"I bet you burp louder than I do." He lifts his eyebrow.

"Kind of glad you said yes." My manager says. "It was fun."

We turn the corner and see a bunch of fans surrounding the car.

"Uh oh." I say.

"Get prepared for a mob." MY manager Andrew says.

"Pretty prepared." Namjoon says and security huddles us.

"I wanna meet some fans." I pout.

"There's a lot of people Nova."

"I know but at least a few."

And we began to hear piercings screams and suddenly it got really warm. I could barely see their little bodies through the securities.

"Excuse me." I tell one of them and I was able to touch someone's hand.

"I love you so much! I love you so so much." She cries.

"Hey I love you too! Thank you for supporting me." I rub her hand.

"If you guys make a line we will be able to take some pictures for a little while. I want no crowding or pushing. Just one line and we'll try to go through as much people as possible." I hear be said.

"Do you mind?" I ask Namjoon.

"Not at all. I'll help! I'll take pictures!" He smiles.

"That's not necessary. One of the guards can do that! You can join me."

"They're here for you."

I give him a look as a mixture of each other's name is being yelled. "Right."

They start to form a line and the path is cleared. Namjoon and I are revealed and squealing is heard. The first person comes up literally shaking hugging both of us.

"I- I have a question."

"Yes?"

"Are you guys dating?" She asks still shaking.

Namjoon and I look at each other, "no. We're not." I say.

"Awe" a bunch of people say.

"She is really beautiful though." Namjoon says messing with my hair, and the screaming begins again.

"You guys should." The fan says shyly.

I blush and let out a small laugh.

The next fan comes up and tells us we have a ship name, Nojoon.

"Nojoon." He says. "That sounds nice." Joon smiles.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

PLEASE READ

Hey guys! IT's ME! I'm back yaaay! Sorry or a short and boring chapter, I'm just trying to get back on track with this book  because it has been such a long time. Thank you for still reading and supporting. IT means the world to me! MUAH! (that's a kiss lmao)

Next chapter should be better.

Also if you guys are interested in any Jimin fanfictions, I just came out with one called "Oblivious" I'm super excited for that one and it's going to be really good.

Love you guys! And if anyone ever wants to talk my dms are open:)