"What's he working on now?" she asked.

"He's tryna open a skating rink, but you would know that if you call him"

"I already did, he's coming over and bringing dinner" I nodded and went back to my drawing.

"I just wanted your sister here so we could talk about you guys' senior goals"

"Well, I'm just ready to get out of here and go to college" I really wanted to be a teacher as of now. I love educating kids and teaching them things. I feel like it would be a perfect fit. "What if I went to college in Mississippi with Uncle Darrell and Auntie Keisha? I miss my cousins" Even tho Darnell and Kendra are bad as hell, I miss them. My auntie and my uncle ended up having two more kids (they were twins), Logan and Luna. They were the cutest little boy and girl ever.

"All the way there. Keisha and Darrell barely come up here and visit and you would be ready to leave us" my mom said with her voice cracking a little.

"Ma, I haven't put much thought into it. I just know I want to go to college"

"Well, we have a few months to decide on that. I want you to have your top ten by the end of August. Top 5 by the end of October and top 3 by the end of January. We can visit wherever you want" she said, causing me to smile.

"Sounds like a plan mama" I said. "Can I please finish drawing Kareem and Kyndall now?" she nodded turning on the tv.

Nevaeh

"Baby one more shot" I slurred to my boyfriend, Damien.

"No bae. We got school tomorrow and you gotta go home" I was a little tipsy. I wasn't drunk. Alexis actually got permission to throw a kickback at her parents house while they left. They were staying at a hotel tonight as long as she cleans the house, we might have another one.

"Damien. I can function" I said kissing him. He deepened the kiss and slid me up on the counter. I took that as a chance to grab the Hennessy bottle. I pulled away and started downing the bottle.

Okay maybe I am a little drunk. Damien took the bottle from me shaking his head.

"Ya pops already don't fuck with me"

"Mama do. She's okayyyy" I said wrapping my legs around him. I don't know if it was the liquor or if it was how fine my man was, but I wanted to have so much sex right now. We just had sex before the party, but the urge is definitely there again.

"Nevaeh. Wake up babygirl. It's 1:36 in the morning" I fluttered my eyes open and looked at Damien. I guess we started fucking and fell asleep.

"Shit" I mumbled. My head was banging so hard. I grabbed my phone that was on the floor and searched for Heaven's name. I called her.

"What Nevaeh?"

"Is mama sleep?"

"I guess. It's one in the morning"

"Can you go check?" she sighed and I heard shuffling. I laid my head back and watched Damien put on his clothes. "They're sleep" they're... so if my dad finds out that I was out drinking past curfew of midnight really its eleven since it's a school night, he will take everything.

"Alarm?"

"It's off. I covered for you and said you were at Alexis house waiting on her parents to get home"

"I'm on the way. Unlock the door" I said hanging up.

I stood up and immediately fell back on the bed.

"Legs sore?" Damien asked. I nodded and he grabbed my skirt, slipping it up my legs. I had my tube top around my neck, so I slipped it back down. He turned around for me to hop on his back.