"He said it was ok if you asked your parents first. Baby look at me." "Sorry I spaced out for a sec." "Did you even hear me?" "Yeah, call my parents and see if they were ok with it." He then called who you think was his father. "They're ok with it-" You smashed your lips on his and he immediately kissed you back. After a few seconds he released from the kiss, "What was that for Jagiya..?" "You wanted to kiss me earlier...but I guess you forgot." "You're too precious." He kissed your cheek then started his car and started to drive to his house.

Jimin opened the door so you could get out. While he was looking for his keys he asked you, "Are you nervous?" "A little..but I'm confident it'll go fine." He inserted the key into the doorknob and opened it for you to go in first. You watched Jimin lock the door but then. You saw a hand fly past you and hit Jimin's arm, after that you heard a feminine voice yell. "PARK JIMIN YOU DO NOT JUST DRIVE AWAY WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" "I'm sorry mom!" She then looked at you confused. "Y/n? What are you doing here? You look even more beautiful every time I see you! I apologize for my behavior earlier." "It's fine, and thank you. I'm here to meet you." "Oh?" She just looked at you even more confused and you just smiled brightly.

"Didn't dad tell you?" "Tell me what?" Jimin rolled his eyes and came closer to you and snaked his arm around your waist. "She'll be staying with us tonight." It took her a few seconds to realize. Her face broke out into a huge smile and hugged you and you hugged her as soon as she did. "Finally you brought someone I'd actually approve of!" You giggled while Jimin let out a sigh. You released from the hug and stood next to her. "See I told you your parents would love me." You turned to her then said, "I would've brought a gift if I knew I was gonna meet you tonight." "There's no need honey." She smiled and led you to the couch while Jimin followed.

"How long have you guys been dating anyways?" "Almost four months I think." "And this is the first time Jimin took you on a date?" She turned her attention towards Jimin, "Jimin you should be taking her out more! Honey get your ass in here!" Jimin held your hand and said, "Mom I go to her house all the time." "Then you should at least take her out once a week." "Fine, but you don't need to question where I'm going to be taking her." You watched as she held out her pinky towards him. "Mom.." "Pinky promise and lock it." "Mom I'm not a kid." "You're not a kid, but a baby. Now pinky promise like you always did." He rolled his eyes and wrapped his pinky around her's and connected their thumbs together.

"There's no shame making a promise to your mom Jimin." You leaned closer to him and rested your head on his shoulder while he placed his arm around your neck. You heard footsteps coming from behind you so you turned to see Jimin's dad. "So this is your new girlfriend?" "Hi!" "Y/n? It's so good to see you! How are you and your brother?" He said while sitting down next to his wife. "It's good to see you're doing well too, we're great!"  "You finally found a girl worth your time son." Before Jimin could respond you said, " I know right." You rolled your eyes dramatically making them chuckle.

All of you talked and had a nice evening. You heard the door open and saw Seokjin with Namjoon and Jungkook following behind him. They were surprised that you were there. You excused yourself and got up to walk to them. "What do you have to say for yourselves?" They looked at each other nervously then back at you. "What do you mean Noona?" "Don't you dare lie to me Jungkook. I know you and the others were following us! I'd rather not talk to either of you like this but you apparently don't know how to mind your own business!" He was about to speak but you cut him off. "Who's idea was it anyways?! I swear, Namjoon I thought you were smarter than this! I know for a fact that your parents raised you better than this, and I'm sure they taught you to respect your brother's business as well!" "A-Are you done?" Jimin came behind you and rubbed your back soothingly then said, "Explain yourselves."

They told you their reasons why they followed you and you took a moment to process what happened. "Sorry for shouting at you." You muttered while playing with your fingers. "No we're sorry." Namjoon said while they both bowed down, Jungkook took it a little too far and even went down on his knees. You grabbed his hands and pulled him up, "You're so dramatic Jk, I'm sorry for going crazy." "Are you really gonna have an apology competition?" You looked at Namjoon and let out a chuckle. "Why not." Jungkook hugged you and said sorry again. "Ok I think that's enough..just don't do it again."

After all that happened you heard someone whisper 'she's a keeper'. Jungkook, Namjoon, and Seokjin went to their rooms. "I think you guys should go to bed, that looked tiring." "Ok, goodnight mom, night dad." Jimin dragged you up the stairs while you waved 'bye' to his parents.

"Baby do you have some clothes I can borrow?" "Yeah in my closet." You went to his closet and pulled out one of his shirts and shorts. You opened the door to his bathroom and started changing. A few minutes later you came out with your clothes and put them at the bottom of Jimin's closet. "Do I look ok?" You walked to the bed where Jimin was and laid down next to him. "I think you look sexy in my clothes." "Very funny." "You know I didn't expect you to actually yell at them." "Why not? They disturbed our date and I didn't appreciate that." You started to wrap your arms around his neck. "Whatever makes you happy." He hugged you back and you two fell asleep.

~ A Few Hours Later ~

You were woken up by the grumbling of your stomach. You were contemplating wether you should wake up Jimin and get a snack or go by yourself. Your stomach growled again but louder making Jimin mumble, "What's that sound babe..?" You got closer to him and whispered, "Sorry..my stomach is growling.." "So my baby is just hungry? That's it?" "Mhm." You glided your hand up to his chest while caressing his cheek with the other. He hovered on top of you and started kissing you softly, you immediately kissed back and burrowed your fingers into his hair.

He then lifted you up into his arms and got up from the bed. You kissed him one last time and giggled. "Can we get a snack now?" "I am a snack babe." He said while pecking your lips. You were about to say something but your stomach growled again. He sighed then said, "I guess I could use a drink, I'll make you some cereal."

He led you to the kitchen while holding your hand and put you on top of the counter. He turned on the kitchen lights and dimmed them down so it wasn't too bright. He then asked, "Do you want a drink?" "Sure." You watched him grab two cups from from a cabinet and fill them with some water. He handed you a glass and continued to put some cereal into a bowl.

When he went to the fridge to get milk you went behind him and back hugged him. "I love you." He closed the fridge door then turned to face you. "I love you more Jagiya." He then walked over to the bowl and poured milk into it. You trailed behind him very slowly. You hopped back onto the counter then grabbed your glass of water and started to drink it. "Open wide." You looked to see Jimin in between your legs holding a spoon in front of your mouth. You gladly ate the cereal and smiled right afterwards. "Sorry for waking you up.." He grabbed the bowl and scooped more cereal into your mouth. "It ok, I don't mind waking up for you." He set the bowl and spoon down into one of your hands then said, "I'll be right back." You pulled him closer with your free hand and kissed him gently, you put the bowl on the counter and slid it away. You then held his face with your other hand and placed the other on his bare chest.

He slid his arm around your waist and rested his other hand on your thigh. You both continued this embracing of each other's affection for a few minutes. You felt pure joy in those moments and wished it never ended. But he had pulled away and rested his forehead on yours then said, "Can I go now..? I won't be gone for long." "Hm.. I guess so, but don't keep me waiting." He was about to kiss you but your gasp stopped him. "What's wrong?" "W-Who's that.?" You pointed behind him at the two dark figures that just stopped moving. They weren't close enough for you to see their faces but one thing for sure is that you were terrified.

"Shhh..."

To Be Continued...
A/N: I'm so sorry for taking so long! Istg I've been so busy- thank you to those who've waited so long! I really do appreciate it!