~Chapter 4~

You just finished up with your homework. You checked your phone, it's 5:30 and then changed into your pjs
(This is what you're wearing)

 You checked your phone, it's 5:30 and then changed into your pjs (This is what you're wearing)

You thought you could probably bake something in the meantime

It's 6:15 and you just put the finishing touches on all the sweets you baked. A few minutes of cleaning went by then you heard the doorbell ring.

You quickly opened the door and saw Yuna with Taehyung and Hoseok behind her. "Hey guys! Come in."
You let them all in and led them to the kitchen, you went to the sink to wash your hands. "I was bored and made some snacks for us but I think I made too much. Mind helping me finish some of it?" You said while wiping your damp hands on a cloth.

Once you turned around you saw Yuna running to you and gave you a hug. You hugged her back and asked, "Why are you hugging me Yuna?" "Y/N-AH PLEASE MARRY ME! I SWEAR I'LL BUY YOU THE PRETTIEST WEDDING DRESS FOR YOU BABY!!!" You just looked at her sparkling eyes and started laughing your ass off, so did Taehyung and Hoseok. "Yuna I thought you were straight!" You said while laughing. "I'LL BE FUCKING GAY FOR YOU IF YOU MARRY ME!" All your laughter died down a bit when you heard the doorbell ring. "I'll be right back guys." "NO MY WIFEY DON'T LEAVE ME!"

You just ignored her and went to open the front door. You saw Jungkook with a few bags of microwaveable popcorn and Namjoon and Jimin behind him. "Hey guys come in!" You closed the door and told them to follow you to the kitchen. You heard Hoseok laughing his ass off in the kitchen so you immediately opened the door and to your surprise you saw Yuna and Taehyung on the floor kissing?!?!

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE WHEN I WAS GONE?!" The two of them looked at you and turned a bright shade of red then got up as quickly as they can. You crossed your arms when Yuna walked in front of you. "Me.Your ass. My room. Now." You stormed out of the kitchen with Yuna right behind her head hanging low. All eyes were on Taehyung once you left the room.

~Taehyung's P.O.V.~

I finally looked up once Yuna and Y/n left the room. I wasn't surprised that Namjoon went right up to me and asked, "What the hell happened? You two finally couldn't control yourself?" "WHAT THE HELL HYUNG ITS NOT LIKE THAT!" I turned away embarrassed a bit at his statement. "Ok then what actually happened?" "Hoseok-hyung suggested to play some music and we started dancing when..." "When what Tae?" "When she slipped and I tried to catch her but then she grabbed me and I fell on her and we......uh you know." Jungkook interrupted when Namjoon was about to speak. "Tae this isn't like you. What happened to the guy who'd never give a fuck about anything, especially girls....?" "Look Jungkook I'm not sure why either, she's different..." In the corner of my eye I saw Hoseok-hyung walk over to Jimin-hyung and wrap his arm around his shoulder and Jimin did the same. In a blink of an eye I saw them smirk at the same time and push Namjoon out of my face and walked in front of me and screamed, " KIM TAEHYUNG HAS A CRUSH ON YUNA!" "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU GUYS!"