Unfortunately, it catches up to April and Stephanie. "Mikey..." Stephanie said. "No. Casey." April said. They turn around to see their fate. "It's happening to us!" She said. They completely disappear. "April!" Casey said. "Princess Peach!" Mikey said. "Guys!" Casey said. Raph turns to see Zoey and Casey caught in the eraser. "April! She—she's disappeared!" He said. "Donnie! Save us! I know you..." Zoey said. They're gone too. 

"Zoey!?" Donnie said. "No! Casey! Girls!" He said but Leo pulls him forward. "Raph! We can't stop, we have to keep moving!" Leo said. "The only way to get them back is if we stop Shredder. I'm sorry Raph, but there's nothing we can do!" Ashly said before her eyes widen. Jessie jumped over to the next building as she landed on her leg. Nate stopped in his tracks as he lift her up into his arms and carried her the rest of the way. "Guys, I see it! Over there!" She said as she jumps down, and they leap to the crater. They slide down to the center as the eraser starts to reach them. Donatello tries to start up the portal stick, Donnie helping him.

"Just have to reroute the dimensional phase converter." Donnie said. They try to work as fast as they can. "The rabbit goes up hole, around the tree, and back down the hole." Donatello said as he recites his mantra as he sweats nervously.

"Step on it, dudes!" Mikey said as he warns them. "We're facing total, complete wipe out here!" The crater is the only thing left that hasn't been touched. Leo, Raph and Nate including their counterparts kept the girls close to them. "Boost the particle signal gain." Donatello said. 

'84 Raphael and Michelangelo hug each other. "We're too cool to go!" They said at the same time. "Ashly." Leonardo said as he hugs Ashlynn. Jessika, Nathanial and '84 Rachael stayed together. 

"If we don't survive this...I just wanted to let you know that I-" He said. "And power up!" Donnie said as he interrupts, the portal stick gaining power, but it sparks and stops working. Jessie look from Nate's arms at her genius brother. "But..." He said. "But?" Leo asked. "But?" Leonardo asked in panic. "But?!" Raphael and Michelangelo question in fear. Ryoma, Dom, Jenny and Maddie stood around their family and counterparts.

"It's not working!" Donnie exclaims in dismay. Ashly and Rachael backs away in horror as they couldn't use their powers to buy them time. Donnie slams the stick with the wrench, and it turns on, transporting them just before they could be erased. Their whole world is now gone...

~*~*~*~*~*~

They end up somewhere black and white, as if in a comic book. "Particle emissions end here." Donnie said as his counterpart Donatello turning around. "So, this must be the place." Donatello said. "Turtle Prime." Leo said/elaborates as thunder crashes above them. "Like, what kind of world is this?" Raphael asked in fear as they explode their surroundings. "Grim. Gritty. My kind of place." Raph said as he grins at Donnie while holding Rachael's hand. "Figures." the 80s team said in unison. Raph takes it all in with a smile. "Huh. I'm thinking of retiring here." He said.

"We'll all be retiring here permanently if we don't find the Shredder and stop him." Leo said as he points it out. "I don't think I want our baby to born here." Rachael said to Raph. "I don't think my child needs to be born here." Leo said.

Donnie looks up and notices something. "Uh, Leo? I think someone just found us." He said as he points up at the building in front of them. They're the prime turtles, Nate, Rachael, Jessie and Ashly. Prime Ashly has waist-length hair in a high ponytail. It's in a circle bun while the rest of it is down, though no one could really tell her natural hair color, and wears a checkered long tube top with a black belt over pants, and her outfit includes a jacket with sleeves that go to her mid-upper arms. Her shoes are sneakers.

Prime Jessie has waist-length hair in a high ponytail which it is braided. Her bangs were sideways and no one can tell her natural hair color, and wears a black sleeveless vest over her dark gray cup sleeve t-shirt, cuffs on her forearms, one each on her wrist, black fingerless gloves...except that her ring and pinky fingers were showing, not the middle, index/pointer and thumbs, black pants with two sets of belts crossing over each other like an 'x', on her back is her quiver while her bow is in her hand. Her shoes are wedge, hi-top sneakers.