I nodded, “I have Bree… a lot… but I can’t give myself to you.”

Her hand found my face, stroking my cheek softly, “You love someone else.”

It wasn’t a question, it was a statement, because she already knew. She could tell by the way I looked at Jenson… the way I was refusing her touch. She sat up, sitting cross legged on the bed and holding my hand, “Why her?”

There were so many reasons… the connection… but I couldn’t tell her that. “I don’t know exactly…I know she likes me though… she’s just confused. She doesn’t think its right… and she’s scared, but I really like her.”

She tilted her head, “But she’s with Jake?”

I shrugged, “It won’t last long… you know Jake, he isn’t a relationship kind of guy.”

“You’re right about that, but she’s choosing that over you… which is obviously stupid,” she looked up at me and smiled.

I squeezed her hand, “Bree, stop trying to sweet talk me.”

She batted her eyes, acting completely innocent, “What do you mean?”

I sighed, I missed Bree… a lot. I wish I would’ve never dated her, and let her persuade me to become a bad kid… but shit happens. I did miss her love though, she seemed different on the phone, and in person… she looked healthy, not into alcohol and drugs anymore… she looked normal.

She looked down at the bed, “Riley… I’ve really missed you…”

I gave her a weak smile, she was telling the truth, but I knew her and I were over. I wasn’t ever going to trust her again… not after what she did to me.

I stood up off the bed, pulling her up with me, “I have to go… but I missed talking to you too. I’m sorry…”

She shrugged it off, “I probably deserve it, I know I hurt you a lot.”

I leaned in, giving her one last kiss, “Maybe one day…”

It was a true statement, I wanted Bree, she meant a lot to me… but right now… I wasn’t ready for that again. There was going to be a need of trust work between her and I, and if she wanted to be with me bad enough, and wait for me… then she would.

I exited the room, pulling Bree with me and walking her outside to her car. She turned to me as I opened her door and she climbed in, she tilted her head and smiled, “Call me more often.”

“It goes to ways,” I smirked, and she winked at me and closed her door, driving off into the night.

Then I saw a truck pull up, it was familiar, and I cursed to myself. This guy was psycho, and as I watched his glare stay on me as him and two of his friends got out of the car I felt rage in my heart.

I ran into the house, immediately finding Jenson and grabbing her, “We need to go. Now.”

She pulled her arm away from me, “No. I don’t want to go anywhere with you.”

I rolled my eyes, “Bren is here, he looks pissed, and Jake doesn’t know about all that shit, so unless you want him to find out you better follow me.”

She looked at me, her expression changing from pissed to frantic and I pulled her out the back of the house. She cursed, “How does he always find me!?”

I pulled her out the back gate, closing it behind us, we were squeezed between two cars and the gate. I looked down at her, feeling the need to apologize to her, “Jen…”

She held up her hand, “No… I’m mad at you.”

I caressed her hand in mine and pulled her closer, “I’m sorry… me and Bree didn’t do anything… I refused to.”

Her face was inches from mine, she was nervous, I could feel it, but she wasn’t scared. She trusted me, and I smiled when she looked down from nervousness. She spoke, “Why didn’t you hook up with her?”

I shrugged, “I don’t want her… I know what I want, and I’m waiting for a truthful answer. She’s a big risk for me… and I’m not ready for that.”

She was resting against the car, and I was resting on her, not to much but enough to let her know I wanted to be next to her. She looked up at my form under her eyelashes, “W-What do you want then…?”

I smiled, leaning in slowly for our lips to meet. She never pulled away when I went to kiss her, and I loved it. She wanted to kiss me, she just wasn’t admitting it, but I could tell. I could tell by the way she felt when we were alone.

Our lips met for awhile, she kissed me back slowly to, it could’ve been the alcohol in her system but regardless, she was conscious of her actions. I had found her face, pulling her face closer to mine gently, and I bit her lip.

Then she moaned.

It sent me over the edge, and then I pulled away, not wanting to, and then replying to her previous question, “I want you Jenson.”