"We love to make our students comfortable, and Alyssa's sister will be joining us tomorrow," He announces. "I think it's best her sister stays with her."

Better late than ever. So that's the real reason.

"Why Roman? I can clean a room by myself."

I have some questions I want to ask him but he is avoiding me for some reason. He already thinks I'm trouble and an attention seeker, so us cleaning a room together might just start a conflict.

"You can't do this by yourself." He murmurs to himself before clearing his throat. "Let me give you a brief introduction to covens, as you know I will be taking your Witchcraft 101 class." He chooses this time to inform me.

First of all, I haven't agreed to take witchcraft classes and now I'm supposed to be listening to the headmaster rant about witches and covens.

"All the witches in this school belongs to a coven, you know what a coven is right?" He asks.

I am not that dumb, of course I know what a coven is.

He passes the book he was reading to me, Hexcraft is boldly printed on it. Isn't Hexcraft the practice, art or skill of casting hexes and spells? I carry the heavy book and open the first page, a pentagram is the first thing that I see. I know pentagram are often referred to as witch sign but this just brought a whole new meaning to shapes and symbols.

"I know what a coven is, are you in one?" I ask curiously before closing the book. Leave me to study when I'm in the library.

"No."

I raise my brows. I thought all witches or wizards belongs in a coven. "Why?"
I know it's none of my business but I want to know.

"Because I'm not a wizard." He admits.

"Oh," I sound surprised. "Okay, so... if you are not a witch, what are you?"

He shakes his head and chuckles. "Can we get back to this please?"

I growl lowly. "By all means, hit me," I roll my eyes, crossing my legs before reclining on the chair.

He frowns as if what I said was offensive. "I would never hit you, Camil-" I cut him off with scoff.

"I know, it's just a slang." I assure him.

How old is this man? He doesn't even know when I'm joking. I bet he has never smoked pot or gotten drunk in his life, honestly when I first met him, I thought he was a shit behind the suit.

He sighs in relief. "Okay," He says as he adjust himself on his chair. "Thirteen students represents each coven."

Nice, good to know. "Okay, so does that mean that there are thirteen covens?"

He shakes his head. "No, there are twelve covens, and each covens are unique in there own ways," He explains and I nod, indirectly giving him a go ahead.

"Brianna and Ariana represent the Gemini Coven and are the coven leader because they are from–"

"Hey! Gemini, because they are twins. Is that their zodiac sign?"