If I had to do the same again.

The moment Ruby saw Fernando again it was the official assurance that fate had it's tricks. Never in a thousand years would she have imagined that in this trip she would find out she was old enough to be a great-grandmother and especially she would never imagine she would find her lost love.
"Ruby"
"Fernando?" The moment their gazes met she knew she had found the piece of her heart that was missing.
After the song they couldn't leave each others side. It was as if they were scared that one of them would dissapear.
"I cannot believe that after all this years I found you again. When I had to leave you back in Mexico it broke my heart and now here I have you. I just can not believe it."
"I can't either Ruby. But I promise that I will make you the happiest woman alive" Through all the rest of the party they sat in a pair of chairs outside the lobby next to each other holding hands. They talked and kissed throughout all the time, they we really a perfect couple. They continued like that until Sophie came over looking at them with a huge smile: they really were a sight.

"Señor Cienfuegos I hate to interrupt this moment but some of the party guests have decided to stay at the hotel and I could really use your help in showing them to their rooms" Sophie said.

"Of course. I will be there in a moment"

"Thank you" As Sophie started to walk towards the lobby Fernando looked back at Ruby.

"I will be right back after helping. Would you like to wait here Mi amor ?."

"Of course. I will wait for you right here. Well not here but at the bar." She said pointing at the bar.
Fernando gave Ruby a kiss on the cheek and walked towards the lobby while she walked to the bar.
"Could I have a glass of wine please." As she was waiting for the wine glass she looked over to see a woman that she had not seen before. She had shoulder length black,curly hair. Was not that tall and had really marked features that made her look like a goddess.Ruby decided to just walked to her and meet her..
"Hi" Ruby said  sitting at a stool next to the woman.

"Hi . Can I help you with something?" Ruby noticed that the woman carried in accent in her words. Mexican maybe.

"Oh no. Just wanted to come and say hi. I'm Ruby."

"Oh so your her."said the woman.

"Excuse me?" Ruby felt a strange vibe coming out of the woman's question or more like accusation.

"You are the woman who hurt Fernando. I'm glad I can finally put a face to who left him heartbroken."

"I really think you don't know what you are talking about." Ruby said with a defensive tone.

"I kno-" Barbara became quiet just when Ruby felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see Fernando smiling at both.

"Good night ladies. How are we doing?" But before Ruby could speak Barbara had already started talking.
" Buenas Tardes.Estamos bien gracias por preguntar. We were just introducing ourselves, Weren't we Ruby.?" The tone she was now using was much softer than the one she used on her. She knew Barbara was only doing it to show that she could wear a mask and look innocent in front of anyone else.
"Si.Eso es lo que estabamos haciendo ." Ruby said looking directly at Barbara. Barbara looked at her raising her eyebrow as if amazed that Ruby spoke the language.Fernando looked between the two and couldn't ignore that there was a heavy feeling between them.

"Well we would stay and chat a little more Barbara but I'm pretty sure Ruby must be tired." Fernando said taking Ruby's hand and lifting her up of her seat.

"Oh no worries, I'm pretty sure this diva is way behind on her beauty sleep. Good night Fernando." She got up and only nodded at Ruby.

Right when Barbara's silhouette couldn't be seen anymore from  the stairs Ruby spoke.

"I don't like that bitch."

"Ruby you haven't even met her and she's pretty good at her job and with Sophie. Don't let yourself get all worked up by the first impression."

"You talk about her as if she has been here a long time. How long?"

"She started just after me."Ruby didn't even respond, she just stared at the staircase where Barbara had left from a few moments ago.  Fernando sensed that her encounter with Barbara had left her really uncomfortabel , but he was here to make her feel better.

"Ruby you don't have to be jealous." Smiling at her and trying to lighten up the mood.
"Well I like to protect what's mine." Ruby said.

"I'm all yours right now and tomorrow." 

"You're all mine? For what exactly. " Ruby said giving in and forgetting of Barbara for a moment.

"I don't know. To make love,to cuddle, you just have to ask."

Ruby got closer to him and pushed him against the wall to give him a long passionate kiss. "I kinda like the first option for now."

Fernando took her hand and led her up the stairs into his room.Every couple of steps either would stop and pushed the other against the wall to share a long and passionate  kiss. Fernando knew that one of Ruby's many con's when she was younger was that she couldn't wait. And now it seemed that it was the same since he was trying to open the door and she was already trying to undress him.

 Once they were inside Fernado pushed Ruby against the door and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He then carried her over to the bed.He gently sat her down and for the first time they stopped kissing. They looked into each others eyes and Fernando slowly caressed her face.
"I love you Ruby."
"I love you too. I can't count all the times I've wished we were together again."
"Well now we are." Fernando kissed Ruby again while starting to undo her belt. Ruby started taking of his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. It didn't take that long for both to be fully undressed and ready to make love.
Fernando settled himself in between Ruby's legs and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed her neck while he slipped into her wet center.
Fernando settled on a deep but slow pace that was making Ruby impatient.

He was trying to tease her.Ruby couldn't take more and decided to  flipped them around to where she ended in the top.
He was kinda surprised. "You were going to slow,sorry." She said and let out a little chuckle.
She continued that way for a while before she climaxed and he followed her steps not that long after.

They ended up cuddling with each other. Ruby's head was resting on his chest and their bodies were covered with the sheets.
"I can't even describe how much I missed this." Ruby said looking up at him.
"I can't either. But we are together now and nothing not even what separated last time can do it now."
"You know after what my father did, I never spoke to him again. He made me leave your side so that he could marry me with someone else. But the only thing I could think of was you."
"Don't worry about that anymore. Te amo para siempre."
"Yo tambien te amo."

 It wasn't long before both felt asleep holding each other.
...
This is the first chapter of my first Fernando /Ruby fan-fic and I'm really exited. If you like it please don't forget to vote and comment.
- Dana