Chapter 333: Returning To Beijing

Chapter 333

"Then what are you going to do next?" Shaochen Ouyang looked at Murong Xue lightly: Murong passed away ten years ago and died at the border. It was not easy to find out the cause of his death.

"I haven't thought about it yet!" Murong Xue's eyes were faint: when Murong Yue led his soldiers back to the camp, he was alive. When he returned to the military camp, there was news of death. Then he should have caused something on the way back to the camp. His death!

Murong Yue is a general, and he is always followed by many soldiers and shadow guards, but ten years later, the soldiers who followed him that day did not know which ones, or whether they were dead or alive, as for the shadow guard, It was disappeared without a trace.

She did nt show up for ten years. Looking for an insider, it s not as good as going to the sky ... Looking at her depressed face, Ouyang Shaochen's eyes were dull and said lightly: "Listen, The battle was ten years ago. The emperor sent your father and Grandpa Jing to be the coaches. The last battle is very important. Grandpa Jing must have participated. Have you ever thought about it and asked him? "

Murong Xue blinked: "I can't ask anything, because in the last battle, my father was seriously injured. After saving my father, Mr. Jing let the soldiers send my father away, he stayed After the aftermath, he was not with my father at all ... "He didn't know what happened to Murong Yue on his way back to camp ...

" It seems that your father's death is temporarily clueless. "Ouyang Shaochen said lightly, There was a meaningful meaning flashing across the eyes.

"Yeah, we can only go back to Qingyan first, and then slowly look for clues!" Murong Xue said lightly, his cold eyes flashed darkly.

The streets of Qingyan Jingcheng are bustling, people are coming and going, Murong Xue sits on the carriage, picks up the curtain, and looks out. There are many shops on both sides of the street, and there are a variety of customers. She can't help but sigh gently: "Qingyan Jingcheng is still bustling and prosperous, just like we were before we left ..."

"It sounds like you have left Beijing for a few years!" Ouyang Shaochen glanced at her carelessly, a contempt flashed in her obsidian eyes. .

Murong Xueliang's bright face was slightly gloomy: "Even if it is not a few years, it will be a few months. After leaving so long and returning to the capital, you will not have a little joy of going home?" After pondering for a moment, he shook his head gently: "It doesn't seem to be."

Murong Xue glared at him angrily. However, King Xiaoyao and Princess Xiaoyao were not in the palace of King Xiaoyao. When he returned to the palace, he could not see his loved ones. There was really nothing to please ...

"Murong Xue!" A rude call suddenly sounded, and Murong Xue looked up to see To Yuan Fangfei, who was wearing a dark blue uniform, her long hair was all picked up, and only a silver hairpin was gently bundled behind her. The whole person looked majestic!

She stood not far away, looked at Murong Xue in surprise, and hurried over: "Murong Xue, really you, I thought I was wrong."

Murong Xue stopped the carriage and smiled Yingying Looked at Yuan Fangfei: "I can see me so far away, and my eyes are really sharp."

"That is, I am the most accurate person for Yuan Fangfei, even if you stand among the people, I can Finding you out at a glance! "Yuan Fangfei boasted proudly and looked at Murong Xue with dissatisfaction:" Where have you been? Even without saying hello, you left, and you left for one or two months ... "

" Beijing is a little boring, so I went out and distracted myself ... "Murong Xue lied without changing his face, and was arrested by the South Xinjiang secret guard, so let's not say it, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble: "What are you doing recently, your face is not very good, and your eyes have dark circles ..."

"Are you there?" Yuan Fangfei touched his face and rubbed his eyes again.

Murong Xue focused on his head: "Of course I have, and your face is morbidly pale, which is not good-looking. You have worked a lot of things recently. If you do not rest well, you will really fall ill ..."

"Recently There are indeed a lot of things in the military camp. My military camp, running on both sides of the Hou Mansion, is really a bit tired ... "Yuan Fangfei said leisurely. Yu Guang saw Ouyang Shaochen in the carriage, her eyes lit up:" Murong Xue, you Go out to Beijing to play with Ouyang Shizi ... "

Murongxue blinked unnaturally: "That ... we are not out together in Beijing ... I met on the halfway ..."

"You don't need to explain, I understand that men and women travel together and naturally find a suitable one. Reasons to be a guise ... "Yuan Fangfei interrupted her with a wave of her hand, and it was an ambiguous smile ...

Murong Xue couldn't help but touch her forehead, she seemed darker and darker ...

She looked up and looked at Ouyang Shaochen . "Shizi, I'm going to move back to Zhenguo's Mansion, and I will go to Wang Mang to get things again. I won't pass today ..."

Looking at her firm gaze, Ouyang Shaochen's gaze flickered and said lightly, You go back to Hou Mansion. "

" No, I'll go back with Fangfei and my partner. Shizi will go back to Wang Mansion first. "Murong Xue said with a smile, picking the car curtain off the carriage: Although the carriage was very flat, but most of the rush Months, and her whole body was uncomfortable. She was ready to go back to rest, and Ouyang Shaochen must also take a rest.

Ouyang Shaochen's eyes fell, and said lightly: "Let Wuhen follow you, come to the Xiaoyao Palace to find me if you have something."

"Good!" Murong Xue nodded, put down the curtain, and watched the carriage walk to the end of the street. Turning around and disappearing, Murong Xue turned to look at Yuan Fangfei: "It's not too early, let's go back to the house."

"Okay!" Yuan Fangfei nodded and turned around, preparing to move forward, and there was a sudden rush in front The sound of footsteps and a high-pitched shouting: "Wei Du is over, everyone avoids it!"

Wei Dugong? who is it?

Murong Xue blinked his eyes and looked around. He saw two rows of guards wearing cloaks and long swords walked behind them, walking behind them, a large silver and white soft car lifted by eight people, the soft car floating on all sides. On the snow yarn curtain, the snow yarn is embroidered with a dark blue python pattern, surrounded by gold threads, dotted with white jade, pearls, and fringed pendants hanging on the edge of the car roof.

The snow gauze curtain flutters gently with the breeze, and the momentum is magnificent. The people in the sedan are covered under the snow gauze. The looming people can't see the figure and face, but there is an invisible pressure through the snow gauze. It diffused out and overwhelmed the people with fear and sincerity. They stood on the two sides of the street at a regular distance, bowed their heads slightly, and did not dare to let out the atmosphere.

Murongxue also stood on the side of the street with the crowd, watching the sedan approaching. The crowd did not know who it was, and suddenly bumped her. Murongxue was caught off guard and hit the center of the road.

A guard wearing a cloak strode over and sternly reprimanded Murongxue: "Boldly spoil the people, dare to block Wei Dugong's path, come here, drag it down, and hit a hundred boards..."