Chapter 274: Calculation

Chapter 274

"What are you doing? You don't want to move the body away!" The sky screamed and stalked in. He wore a dark blue robes that were tailored to the shape, and his appearance was slender, tall and straight. The hair is lightly bundled with a crown, and the thin lips are lightly squinted, and the eyes are sharp and not angry.

"Yes!" The guards woke up as if they were dreaming, and hurriedly stepped forward to pick up a corpse. The thick **** smell lingered around the nose, and they smoked and frowned.

The chlorophyll under the corpse gradually emerged, only to see her like a shrimp, curled up on the couch, small face, arms, hair and water-colored dressing gowns were stained with blood, looking at it, just like from the dead If you climb out of the pile, it looks like a lot of wolverines.

"Miss!" stood in the doorway and screamed back to God, hurriedly rushed forward, picked up a long skirt, put on a celestine, and gently held her up.

Cangsusu is only a high-priced, will use intrigues, will instruct the guards to kill, but has never seen any **** scenes, the **** black body, the blood that keeps flowing, that one Both eyes are blind, and they flash alternately in front of her eyes.

She seems to still feel that the dead body is heavy and greasy on her body, just like trying to push her into hell, the thick **** smell that blows her face is so creepy that her heart suddenly stops, one The little face was pale and pale, and the slender body could not help but tremble slightly.

The cicadas retired from the guards and strode to the front of the chaise, looking at her with a condescending look: "Who are you offended?"

The more than 20 dead bodies that he moved, he knew, it was the first-class guards of the Prime Minister’s Office. The martial arts were quite high. The general guards were not their opponents at all, but they died so badly that they met the master guards. It is not easy to cultivate a person who is such a powerful guard.

In addition, there are guards patrolling at the 12th hour in the prime minister's house. The guards are very strict, but those people can sneak into the body and sneak in quietly. They also swayed the body to Susu, which is really awkward. ......

"The daughter doesn't know who she is..." Cang Susu said lowly, telling her and Murong Xue's grudges, and the sky was slightly stunned: "Living in a neighboring hospital? She is not a capital." People, but from the field!"

Cang Susu nodded: "The daughter thinks the same way."

Not a Beijing city, there is no relative in the capital, she sent a guard to kill the woman, and no one will pursue it, but she did not expect it, the woman around, there will be such a powerful guard, the person who sent her to kill After a slap in the face, the body was moved back to the government, and she was humiliated by her.

"That woman is not simple, you are not her opponent, don't contact her again, this thing, the father will help you deal with it." The sky is low, the sharp eyes are flashing : The people who lived in Xiangfu, but not anyone who wants to learn, can teach, dare to sneak into the government and humiliate the vegetarians, is to despise the government, really do not know how to live...

"Yes!" Cang Susu nodded slightly, sinking his eyes slightly, and there was a faint flash in the mouth of the beautiful woman: the father personally shot, and the expert was able to catch the woman, the woman daring to humiliate her, she must Will the woman smash the corpse...

Suburban hospital

In the big room, the bright pearls are lit, the light yellow light is poured into the warmth of the room, and the fragrant smoke in the corner of the incense burner is filled with the scent of fresh air in the room.

Murong Xue walked out from the screen slowly, and there was a cotton pad in his hand. He wiped the wet hair without a moment, and the paint-like eyes were quiet.

Take the dead corpse, just give her a little lesson, let her know that if she dares to think about sinfulness, she must pay the price she deserves. After seeing her, she dares not dare to be so arrogant and dispatched to guard the assassination...

A corner of the snow-colored cloak greeted the eye, Murong Xue stunned and looked up suddenly. I saw a young man reclining on a light blue carved bed. The snow-colored robe slid down and brought him innate. Tsinghua and noble renderings are more and more dazzling, and the faint night pearls reflect the beauty of his beauty.

Murong Xue’s bright face instantly darkened: “Ouyang Shaohao, what are you doing here?” He came to her room without a word, and lay in her bed, but fortunately she wore a nightgown after bathing. The habit, otherwise, just wear a belly pocket, it will not be cheaper for him.

Murong Xue’s small face was smoky like water, and the dark eyes were filled with misty water. The charm was fresh and the charm was full of innocence.

Seeing Ouyang Shaohao’s heart violently jumped and jumped down, slightly sinking his eyes, slowly getting out of bed and walking to Murong Xue, took the cotton pad in her hand and gently wiped her black hair: “come and You discuss the next steps."

"What is the next step?" Murong Xue looked at him inexplicably, and the cold eyes were smog.

Ouyang Shaohao’s deep eyelids were dark and innocent, and his eyes flashed unnaturally. He said: “Cang Susu is a good family, and he is very proud. You take the body and marry her. She must hate it. I will try to deal with you again..."

Murong Xue did not agree: "It doesn't matter, the soldiers will stop, the water will cover the earth, I will not be afraid of her..."

"This is not a problem that is not afraid of fear. Rather, it is the daughter of the cicada. She has a squatting back behind her. You are dealing with Cang Susu, and you are enemies with the whole prime minister. The sky is the head of the civil service. In the capital, there are a lot of people in the city, and there is no small force. It is not easy to deal with him." Ouyang Shaohao said lowly, the dark eyes of the dark eyes flashed.

Murong Xue raised his eyebrows: "Things are picked up by Cang Susu. The Cang Sang phase can be investigated with a little investigation. The fault is not me. He is a country, and he will try to deal with a small woman who has no power and no power?"

"Look at the sky, the temperament of the celestine, you should also be able to roughly guess the character of the sky. He will be the kind of selfless, helpless person who does not help the pro?" Ouyang Shaoyan gave her a look, the eyebrows are all Mocking.

Murong Xue frowned slightly, and the sky was so narrow that the sorrows were narrow-minded, and the people who must report it, the sky is also a similar temper. It seems that she needs to prepare in advance...

The body is light, it is Ouyang Shaohao holding her in her arms and striding forward.

Murong Xue was shocked and screamed at Ouyang Shaohao: "What are you doing?"

"The night is deep, rest!" Ouyang Shaoyu said casually, and kept walking towards the bed.