Chapter 268: Battle

Chapter 268

Royal brother? In southern Xinjiang, who is qualified to call Gong Qianyu, only his half-brother, the brother of the palace, is the man in front of him, is Rui Wang?

Gong Qianyu just returned to Beijing, and he even met the enemy who wanted to put him to death!

Murong Xue blinked his eyes and looked up at Miyagi. He only saw him faintly looking at the palace. "If the palace is not coming back, how can I see it? The Prince’s housekeeper smears the good play of the palace." The voice is ridiculously ridiculous.

Gong Qianze did not care, not salty and not light: "The father of the emperor ordered the emperor to go to Mingzhou to supervise the war, the Qingyan army did not retreat one day, the southern Xinjiang soldiers could not return to the dynasty one day, the father did not The purpose is to call the emperor, the emperor appeared in the capital, is privately into Beijing..."

"So?" Gong Qianyu squats at the palace, and the dark eyes are flashing with imperceptible ridicule.

"According to the Southern Law, there is no call, privately entered the capital, and set up a decision!" Gong Qianze said in a word, the dark eyes of the dark eyes flashed.

Five or six guards walked out from behind him and surrounded the palace with a long sword.

Gong Qianyu turned a blind eye, clear eyes with a subtle sharpness, and looked directly at Gong Qianze: "Is the emperor ready to kill the palace privately?"

"So many people in the country have seen the emperor returning to Beijing privately. The killing of the emperor is to implement the law of the South Xinjiang. How can it be called privately?" Gong Qianze said faintly, his eyes cold and arrogant.

"According to this Palace, the Southern Law is made by the Ministry of Justice and violates the law. The punishment is executed by Shun Tianfu, and the punishment is carried out by the Ministry of Justice. The Emperor is neither a criminal department nor a Shuntian government. What killed the palace?" Gong Qianyu looked coldly at the palace, and the eyebrows were scornful.

"Just these guards are the guards of the criminal department. They will return the emperor to the criminal department, and the criminal department will decide the crime and then execute the penalty!" Gong Qianze said lowly, the voice without wind and waves did not bring any emotion.

To put it bluntly, it is not necessary to set him to death!

Gong Qianyu’s mouth curled up with a cold smile. Yu Guang saw six guards stabbing him with his sword and preparing to catch him. His unhappy eyebrows, his fingers flicked, and the dark blue The flames flew out, hit the guards' chests, and flew the guards out five or six meters away, falling heavily on the hard ground, falling dizzy, tinnitus, painful mourning...

Gong Qianze's eyes glanced, the fingers under the sleeves moved slightly, and he was preparing for the move, but he saw the palace's thousands of feathers and feet, and vacated the sky. The slender figure was like a stunned, and the fluttering floated into the distance. In the elegant room of a restaurant, I looked at the human sitting in the window of the elegant room: "Father!"

Murong Xue blinked. She noticed that there were several people in the restaurant who had slight breathing and high martial arts. I didn’t expect it to be the emperor of southern Xinjiang...

He did not deal with the memorial in the royal palace of the palace, but changed the casual clothes, and privately visited in Beijing, it was really good.

“Why did you return to Beijing privately?” The emperor looked at Gong Qian’s eyes and his eyes were sharp: Qingyan and the South Xinjiang war were imminent, and Gong Qianyu did not keep his side against the enemy. He even returned to Beijing privately, and returned so high-profile, the Beijing people almost noisy. Everyone knows it, and he wants to cover up his cover.

"Because of them!" Gong Qianyu said faintly, took out a bag and put it on the table in front of him. He reached out and tied the knot. The silky corner of the bag slowly slipped, and five **** heads appeared.

The emperor's dark pupil suddenly slammed and screamed: "What is going on?" He stayed in the palace for a long time, but he also recognized that these five heads are the five generals who guarded Mingzhou all the year round...

"Back to the father, the children inadvertently heard the five deputies whispering, saying... the masters they attached to, they will soon be able to take over the father and control the overall situation of the palace... the children are not feeling right, they will be All of them got caught up and prepared for interrogation. I didn’t expect that when the children left, some people took it out and killed them all. The parents worried about the father and then rushed back to the capital to investigate the truth...” Gong Qianyu The face is not colored, and the clear eyes are calm and waveless.

The emperor sharply stunned his eyes: "What do you mean... a minister in the Chaotang is quietly smashing the mountains of southern Xinjiang?"

"The five generals said that this is almost the meaning, the father can have doubts?" Gong Qianyu looked at the emperor.

The emperor indulged in a moment, shook his head, his eyes looked deep and deep like a lake: the most powerful in the court was the Cangxiang, but he was a civil servant, and he had no military power in his hands. Even if he wanted to vacate himself, he did not have the ability...

"Where is the emperor?" Gong Qianyu looked at the palace in the direction of the fly, and his eyes were cold.

"Those who are not aware of the father's emperor, how can the king see it." Gong Qianze said faintly, his eyes swept over a human head, and the bottom of his eyes flashed an inexplicable look: "The five generals are really Killed by the assassin?"

"Otherwise, the emperor thought?" Gong Qianyu raised his eyebrows and looked at Gong Qianer, and there was a sneak peek at the bottom.

"The emperor's temper is proud, and the five generals are quite tempered. If the emperor does not say it, the king still thinks that the emperor is not in harmony with their temper, and the soldiers have different opinions when fighting, and they will all be in the air. Killed..." Gong Qianze said lowly, and there was no emotion in the elegant voice.

Murong Xue smiled, the five generals really turned to the palace Qian Ze, Palace Qian Ze clearly know their true cause of death, but can not clearly say, quietly prepared to go to the palace Qian Yu body.

"At present, the enemy is divided into two parts. Even if you hate the five generals again, you will not kill them all because of your own privateness..." Gong Qianyu said faintly.

"The five generals are also the people who made great contributions to the South Xinjiang. How did the emperor not bring their bodies back?" Gong Qianze looked at Gong Qianyu, his eyes cold as ice.

"Mingzhou is far away from the Jingcheng Road. This palace is also anxious. It is not convenient to carry the body. Moreover, what kind of corpse is the chaotic thief? The palace will bring their head back to the capital, and they are very worthy of them." Gong Qianyu carelessly Back to him, there is a little bit of coldness in the voice of Joman.

Murong Xue smiled, the five generals were killed by Gong Qianyu in flames. Looking at the world, only one of them would have a flame internal force. If the body is brought to the capital, others will know that the five people died in the hands of Gong Qianyu. , Palace Qian Yu is not a fool, of course, will not put a handle for others to catch...

When he ordered his head to cut his head, he also specifically told the soldiers, the part that was burned by the flame, not to mention...

Gong Qianze’s eyes sank and he was preparing to speak. The emperor opened his mouth: “You should not bother, or think about it. Which courtier is in the south of Jiangnan...”