Chapter 249 - 252: A trip to the lake (Edited)

Chapter 249

"This Qingyan, the battle of southern Xinjiang, is not because of the ambition of the monarch." Duan Wulu turned and looked at Murong Xue, and there were hidden dark smudges in the dark eyes.

"It is not, but because your cousin's savage son has smashed a big disaster, the Qingyan emperor was provoked, and he issued a command for the battle..." Murong Xue looked at Duan Luolu faintly, his eyes calm and waveless, as if to say : It is the people of your prime minister's office in southern Xinjiang who are provoking the war sign, not Qingyan.

"Cang Chong crashed into the Emperor Qing, but it was his fault alone. Why did he send troops to southern Xinjiang, inflicting on innocent people?" Duan Wuluo looked at Murong Xue momentarily.

"But any **** emperor will not tolerate the assassin's humiliation and assassination. If the Cang Chong is stabbing your southern emperor in the southern capital of Beijing, the emperor will definitely be angry and kill him."

"The Qing Emperor was annoyed with him. He wanted to punish him and teach him. But he is the nephew of Nanxiang Xiangfu. The whole southern Xinjiang is their solid backing. Therefore, the Qinghuang will send troops to southern Xinjiang and ready to eradicate his backing ...... "

Fortunately, it was the Prime Minister of South Xinjiang who taught the children with arrogance and that provoked the war between the two countries. Duan Wuluo should ask the Prime Minister Cang, and ask him what to do

Murong Xue raised his eyebrows and looked at Duan Luo, and the dark eyes flashed in the cold eyes.

Duan Luos eyes are sinking, his eyes are low, and he doesn't know what to thinking...

"Wow, a lot of lotus flowers, so beautiful..." The crisp cheers came into the ears, and Murong Xue looked up and saw that the lake on the 100-meter-long surface was covered with lotus flowers. The lotus leaves are connected to the earth and are beautiful. The pale pink lotus flowers are all in full bloom, fresh and elegant, unique in the world...

Murong Xues eyes lit up and looked up at Duan Luo: Duan Taishou, is there a boat on the painting?

"What are you doing?" Duan Wuluo looked at her puzzled.

"I want to draw a boat to the lotus bush, pick some lotus flowers, lotus tents." Murong Xue replied gently, and the painting lotus would also pass through the lotus, but the painting lotus was very tall and large, standing on the deck, and could not reach the lotus, In a small boat, you can go back and forth among the lotus bushes, and pick any flower you want.

Looking at her gleaming eyes, Duan Luos eyes were dyed with a smile, and whispered: "The boat is tied behind the painting..."

Thank you. Murong Xue said with a smile, and quickly walked off the deck and walked towards the painting.

Cangying's eyes flashed, and he hurriedly followed: "I also go, I also go to pick the lotus..."

Murong Xue stood in the painting of the tail, solved a small boat, and walked up gently. Looking at Cangying and eagerly running, she jump on her boat. The eyebrows were smashed, not salty: "There are two small boats here, let's have one boat."

The movement of Cangying jumped suddenly, and the bright smile instantly condensed on the face, screaming at Murong Xue: "I can't row a boat."

"The people on the boat will basically row boats, you can find someone to help you row..." Murong Xue carelessly carelessly said, putting the ropes away and picked up the paddles.

The Cangying disdainfully hummed: "A group of vulgar servants, who deserves to ride the boat with this girl? This girl is just looking at you, barely fair, just sitting with you..."