Chapter 270: Caduceus

Chapter 270

The father is this... I have heard the lie of Gong Qianyu and began to doubt the courtiers!

At the end of the palace, Qianzhuang’s bottom flashed a gloom, and disappeared in an instant. He looked at the emperor’s road: “Father, the ministers of the DPRK are more secure, have no military power, have no power of military power, and they may Sexually small..."

"The ministers have been in the DPRK for many years and know the taboos of the fathers. Even if they have the power and the military power, they will not show up..." Gong Qianyu interrupted his words without any politeness. Tan.

Gong Qianze looked coldly at the palace, and they are the royal family. From the moment of birth, they are destined to be the enemy of the world. He counted the defeat of the palace, and let the palace Qian Yu get prepared and unrelentingly The war stickers, he is not afraid, he is accompanying the end: "The king and the father have no doubts, the emperor can have?"

Gong Qianyu shook his head: "No, but the five generals have turned to the man. The family of the five generals is expected to have contact with the person. Check the family of the five generals, maybe they will check the clues..."

Palace Qianze sharp eyes like a sharp arrow, fierce shot to Gong Qianyu: the five will be the person who is relying on him, the family of the five generals, naturally also loyal to him, Gong Qianyu let the father to investigate the family of the five generals, is ready to fall Does he want to seek a squat?

Gong Qianyu ignored him and looked at the emperor with a clear gaze. He saw the emperor indulging for a moment and nodded: "The words are reasonable, come, and secretly check the five generals' homes, family members, if there is any abnormality, immediately report."

"Yes!" The dark guards hidden in the darkness should be screaming, flying away, and the fast-moving palace Qianze could not stop it. His Yingjian's sword eyebrows wrinkled.

"Swing back to the palace!" The news brought back by Gong Qianyu was too shocked. The emperor worried about it and lost his interest in continuing private visits. He stood up and walked out slowly.

"Gong Gong to the father!" Gong Qianze, Gong Qianyu slightly salute.

Seeing the emperor walked out of the restaurant and sat on the palace car back to the palace, Gong Qianze looked up and looked at Gong Qianyu: "A simple lie, not only eliminated the big sin that you returned to Beijing privately, but also let the father lead the five loyalists. Suspicion, your means are really good."

Gong Qianyu glanced at him, did not speak, went straight beyond him, strode outwards, and he was proud of his words.

Looking at the back of his gradual departure, Gong Qianze looked like a blue-green, and the temper of the palace Qian Yu’s eyes was really as annoying as ever...

A guard came forward and lowered his voice: "Wang Ye, the family of the five generals have a lot to do with the Rui Wangfu, and the emperor has a thorough investigation. It is sure to find out if you want to be under it..." The guards reached out and made a Awkward posture.

"No!" Gong Qianze shook his head, his eyes deep as ink: "The father's dark guard has sneaked into the five houses. If we do it now, it is easy to be noticed by the guards. When the time comes, the father will definitely I thought that this king is the mastermind of the palace martial arts in the mouth of the palace..."

He also thought about the murder of the pilgrimage, but his current power is far less than the emperor, and he does not want to bear the crime of taking the position of his uncle. Therefore, he should not act rashly for the time being...

"But if you let the dark guard investigate, the relationship between the five family members and the Ruiwangfu will be detected..." The guard said lowly, and the bottom of the sill flashed a rare dignity.

"It is no problem, the civil and military officials in the capital have mutual exchanges. The five family members, in addition to the Ruiwangfu, must be closer to other officials. Even if the secret guards find the Ruiwangfu, they can’t prove anything..." Qian Ze said faintly and his eyes were sharp.

The five families were stared at by the guards. He couldn't contact them any more, and they couldn't have any contact with them any more. They had become abandoned.

It is a pity that the support of the five families is lost. It is a pity that all this is caused by Miyagi. If the palace does not return to Beijing privately, the five families will not be suspected by the father.

The official residence of Prince Edward House will not be arrested in the Shuntianfu prison. The father will see how he is arrogant and arrogant, and he is so disgusted with the uterus of the uterus.

Kumiya Yuki suddenly returned to Beijing, clarified himself, destroyed his plan, and broke his strength, really hateful!

He is the eldest son of the Southern Xinjiang royal family. The position of the emperor of the southern Xinjiang should be his. He is bound to win, and will never give it to the palace.

As soon as the notice of Shuntianfu was posted, all the people outside the city gathered together, and the three floors of the three floors outside the Shuntianfu were surrounded.

The people who had been wronged were screaming in the lobby and crying.

Shuntianfu He Daren’s character was just straightforward. He immediately went to the house of the Taizifu housekeeper to search for the bird’s nest, abalone, gold and silver jewelry, silk satin and many other precious things. He filled a large number of cars and watched it. The people are secretly screaming.

Bird's nest, abalone is given to the Royal Highness by the Emperor, the housekeeper is so eager to get back to his home, and the golden Buddha, jade, with the special mark on the palace, the palace records, is the Prince Edward's opening At that time, the emperor’s special rewards were actually taken back by the old slaves. It’s really daring...

In the last car, there were more than a dozen young and beautiful girls, who were found in the cellars of the housekeeper. The youngest was only twelve years old. I was asked to know that the housekeepers searched for beautiful girls everywhere, and they fancy. Regardless of the ignorance of the shackles, the fight was given to the banner of His Royal Highness, and the people who were robbed of their daughters all hated Gong Qianyu.

"This old slave, not only carrying the master, the shameless thing of the master of the ink, but also the banner of the master, doing bad things everywhere, it should be a thousand dollars..."

"But it's not that the bad things are all done by the butler. The nickname is all reserved by His Royal Highness, and the Prince's Highness is really awkward..."

"That is, His Royal Highness handed over the Prince's House to him. He trusted him. He even repaid the Prince's Highness. It is a shameless villain. It is not enough to die a hundred times..."

"Take him a thousand knives, five horses are separated..."

"Yes, yes, such a despicable villain must be punished heavily..."

The people were filled with indignation and remarks, and the cruel punishment came out, and the housekeeper was pale, and the obese body could not restrain himself from shaking.

Hetian people from Shuntianfu stood up and took a shocking speech. They loudly announced: "The slaves bully and squat, the evils are full, and they are bullying against the people, and they behave badly. According to the Southern Law, the staff, the execution."

"Yes!" The two servants came forward, grabbed the butler's arm, dragged him to the center of the lobby, tied it to the bench, picked up the long wooden stick, and slammed the painlessly...