@theykno.lani

@𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣

@𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣.𝙙𝙚𝙗𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 13,000 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩,

@𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙠𝙣𝙤.𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞  boyfriend me please I hate it here😕

@𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣.𝙙𝙚𝙗𝙤 😭😭😭you Issa trip

@𝙘𝙖𝙢2𝙭.𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 put the phone down dude🚮

@𝙯𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙝𝙝.𝙩𝙮 nahh foo👎🏽 das all toosi

@𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢.𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 slide in a nigga dms 😍

𝘓𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴............

See she already tryin me like I won't have ha ass paralyzed. Be talking the most shit when away.

But let her ass be talking shit when we in bed. She really be pissing me off.

I finna call her ass matter facts I call her and she let my shi go to voice mail. And she can't lie and say she was sleep.

Cuz her ass posted that shit 5 minutes ago so ion want no excuses. Fuck you talm bout.

I arrive to her house and cam car outside and walk in and see them sitting on the sofa. "She upstairs" cam said dapping me up.

I go upstairs and sit the food and the dresser seeing her lay on the bed sideways on ha phone. "Cmere dawg stop playing wit me all this internet shit" I said pulling her legs so I was between ha legs.

"Leave me alone and go with yo new bitch" she said tryna loosen from grip. "You is my new bitch fym" I said biting my lips kissing her and Sheen kiss back.

"You playin fam" I said kissing her and she kissed back. "Nah Ian playin Leave me alone" she said.

"Uhn uhn fuck her right in the butt" I said dry humping her. "Stoppppppp" she said tryna push me away

(now if any girl say stopppppp like that that mean nigga keep goin😒)

"I got yo food" I said handing her the food. "Ion want that rn" she said pushing me down getting on top of me.

"Whatchu tryna do" I said licking my lips. "Ion know" she said whipping my dick out that was now hard.

("She whipped my cock out" ain't that from a song cuz I know ian tripping😭😭😭😭 or I jus play to much)

She sat on it and boy was shit wet asf. Only thing you heard was macaroni and cheese stirring in this bitch.

I gripped on ha waist as she went up and down. Then she went faster and faster tightening around ma dick.

"Cut that shit out" I said biting my lip. She was moaning and shit her moan was loud but sexc asf.

She kept tightening around me so I got sum for her ass. We'll see who gon walk straight tomorrow.

"Ass up face down" I said and she had a perfect arch and her shit dripping like a faucet. I was finna slip a condom on but I had to feel all dis shit.

Like I might pull out I might but in ha ion know. Got a nigga confused.

Might fuck around and trap ha ass ion know. Ha pussy got a nigga thinking about life.

I was giving her some back shots gripping on her waist making her ass giggle more ass I put in more force. Her moans became louder ass I went faster.

She released her juices on me and I stuck two fingers don there and her shit was sweet like pineapples and candy.

"What's my name" I said flipping her over putting her legs behind her head. Had her built like a salty ass pretzel in dis bitch.

"D-daddy" she said out of breath with her eyes in the back of her head. I hope she ain't tired.

Cuz I'm finna put her in seven positions for 70 minutes fym.

____________________________________

I gave y'all a lil sexc 😌 scene ik it's trash but i tried I'm working on it might include some pictures ‼️

Soo y'all ready for bri to drop ha baby?😗

Toosi and Lani 4l?

Y'all like toosi POV? Want more of em

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Get my views up allat

I just be postin these lil quotes /pictures

But yeah y'all might not be getting nun for a lil bit since these was a li longer......

Ion know I might but vote cuz I need more than 3 votes cuz it's not the move at all😴