Chapter 3: Actions have Consequences

Start from the beginning

"Oh...Now you know then." The boy wonder said nonchalantly.

Ruby looks at Damian and shook her head as she gets up, "I'm getting changed." She muttered as she pushed Yang farther out and goes into her room to change.

At first, she was taking her time on what to wear but she soon had to choose quickly since she heard loud noises and yelling from outside her door.

"Really? She could wait 10 seconds?" the huntress muttered in annoyance as she puts on her outfit and walks out to see Damian pointing Sultan's blade threateningly at the blonde who had Ember Celica activated.

The Huntress looks at them in annoyance, "What do you think you are doing?" she demanded.

"This brutish heathen tried to attack me!" Damian exclaimed.

"Brutish Heathen?!" Yang exclaimed in anger.

Growling, Ruby stomps over and grabs Yang by her ear and painfully twists it.

"Ow Ruby that hurts!" the blonde whined.

"I don't care. Now come on." She said and drags the blonde away and down to the dining hall.

Where she was met with Bruce and Qrow, "Did she try attack Damian?" Bruce asked.

"Yep." Ruby stated as she pushes Yang forward and made the blonde nearly hit a chair.

Giving her cousin a stern glare, Ruby points her finger down. "Sit." She ordered.

Flinching at the scary look Yang follows orders and but instead of sitting in the chair she nearly fell over she walked over and sat down in a seat that had a half-eaten plate of food on the table and sat down and began eating what was left of her food.

Sighing to herself, Ruby soon followed and immediately dug her fork into her sausages.

4 minutes later Damian arrived and took a seat next to Ruby.

"Morning Dami." Ruby greeted.

"Morning beloved." Damian said calmly.

Yang nearly chocked on her drink at that, "Beloved? Old school much?" she said teasingly.

"His grandfather and Mother were old school." Ruby stated before she put another piece of food in her mouth.

"So, should I ask what we're going to do about her?" Damian asked and points his fork at Yang.

"Welp, since she refuses to leave and wants to know about the world beyond Remnants walls. It's been decided that as long as she keeps her mouth shut, we will be allowed to stay here." Bruce stated.

"And to make sure Ruby is safe." Yang stated and glared at Damian.

"Ruby is always safe." Damian stated.

"As safe as she can be with the life of a vigilante. Which isn't much when you take it into consideration that she is in one of the most crime-ridden cities in the world and has to deal with diagnosed psychopaths. Not to mention that she got the ever-living shit beat out of her by your clone the last time she was here." Qrow stated.