Chapter 2.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

So baseball you have nine player in a team on the pitch.

Your have the Pitcher, Catcher, First Baseman, Second Baseman, Third Baseman, Shortstop, Left Fielder, Center Fielder and the Right Fielder.

You have spare players that sit on the bench and other players who wants to play baseball but aren't spares or fully on the team yet.

If your not sure what the main nine players are then google it. I wont be going super baseball info on you nor will I mention much baseball, it just be them basic playing the game.

Short hazel hair ending at the shoulders. Bright pretty hazel eyes with a fire within them. Cute freckled dotted over cheeks and a nose hidden by round nerdy glasses. An old green baseball cap on the head pulling down slightly almost touching the glasses. A light purple baseball unifrom with the name 'Galra Academy' written on the back above a huge number four. On the front of the baseball top on the left chest area 'Pidge' written to let others know the player name. A pocket on the right side chest area holding a small silver spoon. Dark purple trousers with two small butt buckets on the back and two deep side pockets with a baseball in the left pocket. 

A baseball leaving pale skin right hand, flying towards the ground pitch fence hitting directly between other players. One from a rivalry school and two standing opposite the guy trying to pick a fight. Making the two seventeen years old and the rival sixteen year old turned to the sixteen year old pitcher.

"Oi, Lotor wants everyone to huddle over" A small soft voice spoke up lifting their head as they glared to their fellow team members who clearly was trying to cause a fight. 

"I'll be careful, you wouldnt want to anger us" One of the team members known as Varkon snapped back as he turned to the team pitcher. He was the second base player. 

"And I'll get moving unless you want to anger Lotor or you can try to make a move of this guy and end up with this baseball hitting you hard" The pitcher warned as they took out the second baseball from their pocket throwing it in the air a little before catching it. 

"Sure you have a strong hand when throwing but can you truly throw a punch when needed" The second member known as Sniv huffed back as he walked towards their team pitcher. He was the middle fielder player. 

"I wouldnt risk harming my hand on someone as stupid as you" The pitcher smirked making the Sniv anger grow. 

"Lotor wouldnt always be around to protect his pet" Sniv growled before bashing past the pitcher and walking onwards.

"Your lucky for now" Varkon grumbled and ran to catch up with Sniv. 

"Lucky I cant catch stupid from you guys" The pitcher mutter to themselves earning a chuckle from the rival team catcher.

"Thanks for the save but was it really a good Idea to upset your fellow teammates" A gently voice spoke as he stood before the pitcher holding their ball out they knew before.